Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Pls PM me the catalogue and price for Ceiling Fans

Thks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Pls PM me the catalogue and price for Ceiling Fans

peihua@live.com

thank you.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi

could you also email me your catalouge for ceiling fan and downlight?

Thks

rick24yong@hotmail.com

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi

I will like to ask a stupid question do people trade in their old ceiling fans? :thumbs up:

Anyway could you email me your catalog for ceiling fan and downlight too? thank you

ramakhyan@gmail.com

Hi, Could you pm me the price for Crestar AirVac Alumi Acrylic Series with 3 lights (EL-409SN or NA304-AB)? Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi

I will like to ask a stupid question do people trade in their old ceiling fans? :thumbs up:

Anyway could you email me your catalog for ceiling fan and downlight too? thank you

ramakhyan@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Hi!!

Please PM me the catalogue and price for Ceiling Fans

stevenhoon@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Could you kindly email your catalogue for ceiling fans with pricing to saszieca@hotmail.com pls?

Thanks!

Hi bro,

Could you kindly email your catalogue for ceiling fans with pricing to saszieca@hotmail.com pls?

Thanks!

Hi pal,