Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

hi!

could you email me catalogue and price for ceiling fans with light? and led downlight too!

leon.kokyong@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi bro..i notice that most ceiling fan with LED light only comes with 18w.....is it bright enough for the living room of a 4rm HDB flat?

Rgds

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

I've a lot of customers using ceiling fan wf LED for their living area, not onli HDB... even condo and landed also using it for their living area.....

Hope I've answered yr question.

Bought all my home lights & ceiling fan from Eric.

Nice & friendly guy.

Will buy again in future.

Hey pal,

A VERI VERI BIG THANK YOU for your support :yeah: and also spending some of your precious time for the nice compliment....... :good: ....appreciate veri veri veri muchie.... :wub: :wub:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement ..... :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable, should you need my :help:.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

Kindly email me the catalog for Fans and Downlights at colourmerainbow@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

Kindly email your catalogue with pricings for ceiling fans (Crestar, Fanco & KDK) to saszieca@hotmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Hi bro can email me the fan catalog to sardinesinacan@gmail.com?

Looking to get a Fanco Air Track 56

Cheers!

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Kindly email your catalogue with pricings for ceiling fans (Crestar, Fanco & KDK) to saszieca@hotmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi

I would also like to have a copy of your catalogue to ywlim77@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hi pal,

pls email to alanong.is@gmail.com

tks

Hi pal,