Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi,

Can you give the catalogue with prices for ceiling fan and downlight ? thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi... can send me your catalogue please... thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, can you please send me your catalogue and pricelist for ceiling fans? thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi,

Can you send me yr catalogue with prices for ceiling fan and downlight ?

thanks and regards

Hi pal,

Hi there, can send me catalogue of ur crestar fans to yq25@hotmail.com?

Tks

I looking for airolite 5 series.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi!

I am looking for crestar icol (black colour). May I know if this is suitable for 4-room HDB living room and bedroom?

Also, I am looking for track lights, downlights and cage lights.

Appreciate if you can send me your catalogue and prices via email at carltoneoz@hotmail.com! Thanks!

Hi!

I am looking for crestar icol (black colour). May I know if this is suitable for 4-room HDB living room and bedroom?

Also, I am looking for track lights, downlights and cage lights.

Appreciate if you can send me your catalogue and prices via email at carltoneoz@hotmail.com! Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

been following this thread.. now that i got my place, i will be getting ceiling fans..

can i get a catalogue with the prices, pls? can email it to igto@hotmail.com

many many thanks

Hi,

been following this thread.. now that i got my place, i will be getting ceiling fans..

can i get a catalogue with the prices, pls? can email it to igto@hotmail.com

many many thanks

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hello!

Can PM me the catalogue for the fans? Thank you!

Hi pal,