Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro,

I'm looking for a ceiling fan to be installed in my living room. Can you send me your catalogue and prices pls? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Could you send me your pricing and catalogue for Fans and lightings ?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

I'm looking for a ceiling fan to be installed in my living room. My living room installed with L box and also there is a full height TV console.I wondering what type of fan that i can get. I heard people said, if too little allowance between ceiling and fan, the wind will not flow smoothly and strong. Can you send me your catalogue and prices also pls? Thanks!

Hi,

House renovation in progress, will be looking for suitable ceiling fan and light. Could you send me your pricing and catalogue for Fans and lightings ? Please send it to jovanchia1977@hotmail.sg

Do you have any showroom for visit.

Edited by tata221

Hi bro,

I'm looking for a ceiling fan to be installed in my living room. My living room installed with L box and also there is a full height TV console.I wondering what type of fan that i can get. I heard people said, if too little allowance between ceiling and fan, the wind will not flow smoothly and strong. Can you send me your catalogue and prices also pls? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi,

House renovation in progress, will be looking for suitable ceiling fan and light. Could you send me your pricing and catalogue for Fans and lightings ? Please send it to jovanchia1977@hotmail.sg

Do you have any showroom for visit.

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro, can pm the catalogues for ceiling fans, lightings, and downlights (6" and 8" energy type with 2bulbs). Thanks

Hi pal,

Hi,

can pm me a catalogue of your ceiling fans and lightings?

thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi

Can you advice on ceiling fan with LED lights for kids' bedroom ard 9.4 sqm size.

Thx. My email is ting.edmond@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Pls quote the Crestar series model for me.

1. 56" AirWaves alumi Acrylic Series - BI (with Remote)
2. 54" Twinair Alumi Arclic Series - BI (with Remote)

Let me know how much the installation fee & price of regulator too.

Thanks.

Hi Bro,

Pls quote the Crestar series model for me.

1. 56" AirWaves alumi Acrylic Series - BI (with Remote)

2. 54" Twinair Alumi Arclic Series - BI (with Remote)

Let me know how much the installation fee & price of regulator too.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

hi bro can pm me catalgue and pricing? im looking to get 2 ceiling fan with light, 1 for bedroom and another for dining area. so far i like fanco's modern and flush design but feel free to send me other good brands that have similiar design. Thanks