Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi my house key mostly will collect end of Jul or early of Aug. We would like to have 2 or 4 KDK ceiling fan (Black/Silver) ,LED light and 2 instant heater as well. Kindly do send me the catalog and the price list for above items.

My email is samsamfong_3@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro,

Can you quote mi the price of

1) Crestar icol black with remote and light kit

2) Amasco elite black with remote and light kit

3) Amasco DCG 338 black with light kit

Will be great if you can send mi a catalog. I am looking for fan with light kit.

Thanks

Hi,

Appreciate if you can send me a catalogue of all the ceiling fans both with or without lights.

My husband and I are looking at 2 - 3 to purchase for our new home.

It would be nice if you can quote us the installation fees as well.

Many thanks! =))))))

Hi bro,

Can you quote mi the price of

1) Crestar icol black with remote and light kit

2) Amasco elite black with remote and light kit

3) Amasco DCG 338 black with light kit

Will be great if you can send mi a catalog. I am looking for fan with light kit.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Appreciate if you can send me a catalogue of all the ceiling fans both with or without lights.

My husband and I are looking at 2 - 3 to purchase for our new home.

It would be nice if you can quote us the installation fees as well.

Many thanks! =))))))

Hi pal,

Cant seems to Pmed u wor .... :dunno:

Hi pal,

Cant seems to Pmed u wor .... :dunno:

Hi again,

Sorry it's my first time signing up an account in a forum.

Kindly email me at emeeleelai@gmail.com ?

Thankew!

Regards.

Hi Bro,

Could I have a copy of your lighting catalogue & ceiling fans with and without lights catalogue & pricing too? Plus with & without installation?

My email is KnightRider_X@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Hi again,

Sorry it's my first time signing up an account in a forum.

Kindly email me at emeeleelai@gmail.com ?

Thankew!

Regards.

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Could I have a copy of your lighting catalogue & ceiling fans with and without lights catalogue & pricing too? Plus with & without installation?

My email is KnightRider_X@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Hi pal,

Hi

Just saw this thread and i'm buying the fans today. Pls provide quote for crestar 54 twin air or swift air, 3 x crestar 46 icol.

Hi

Just saw this thread and i'm buying the fans today. Pls provide quote for crestar 54 twin air or swift air, 3 x crestar 46 icol.

Hi pal,

Hv MSG u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

Can give me a quote (with some spare change for kopi-o-kaw) for a large ceiling fan (with & without lights - living room)

& perhaps smaller ones for 3 bedrooms.

installation included ya.

Thanks! :good:

Hi,

you have stock for fanco airtrack 56 and 48. Call whole island like no stock....

Pse quote me price WITH remote and NO light.

Also do recommend me a crestar fan similar(design and price) to fanco airtrack with the same size IF fanco no stock. I NEED remote. Thks.

Hi bro,

Would like to ask for your quotes on KDK fans that is suitable for master bedroom & living room. Do advise on your installation cost as well.

Thanks.