Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Guest Casper Lau

Hi bro , I would like to change my current livingroom light to ceiling fan with light. Please share with me what is the recommended & reliable brand together with the quote My email is casperlau@gmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Bro
Can you email me (urhoh@hotmail.com) your catalogue and pricing so that I can see what I can get for my reno?
Thanks!
Best regards
Ryan

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro , I would like to change my current livingroom light to ceiling fan with light. Please share with me what is the recommended & reliable brand together with the quote My email is casperlau@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hey bro, thanks for the swift and fuss free installation of our ceiling fans today. Drop some photos at my thread. Best luck in ur business! Would highly recommend to others if they need ceiling fans :)

Hey bro, thanks for the swift and fuss free installation of our ceiling fans today. Drop some photos at my thread. Best luck in ur business! Would highly recommend to others if they need ceiling fans :)

HI pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down this lovely compliment and dropping a small chapter in your reno blog thread..... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchie... :wub: :wub:

And also a veri BIG thank you for yr support and the confidence in me ...... appreciate very very much.....wub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable even after sales.... :sport-smiley-003:

Enjoy the breeze from the fan..... :)

Edited by bro

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry.... wub.gifwub.gif

Hv Emailed... you liao.... wink.gif

Hope you'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya ... :dribble: :dribble:

Hello =) can pm me the showroom details also? i want to go down and have a look, i'm looking at getting 2 ceiling fans (if budget allows), one for my living room and the other one for my bedroom.

Hi Bro,

I would like to enquiry on the ceiling fans, led track lights & led ceiling lights from you.

I'm interested in the fanco series that comes with light.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you!!!

I will not forget to buy you kopi de!!!!!!! Lolxxxx

My email is billychen83@gmail.com

Hello =) can pm me the showroom details also? i want to go down and have a look, i'm looking at getting 2 ceiling fans (if budget allows), one for my living room and the other one for my bedroom.

Hi pal,

Cant seems to PM u wor.... :dunno: u wanna email me instead :dunno:

Hi Bro,

I would like to enquiry on the ceiling fans, led track lights & led ceiling lights from you.

I'm interested in the fanco series that comes with light.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you!!!

I will not forget to buy you kopi de!!!!!!! Lolxxxx

My email is billychen83@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: and thks for the KOPI hee......... :dribble: :dribble:

May I have the catalog for ceiling fans with n without lights ?

Pls email to jas2104@gmail.com

Cheers!

Hi pal,

• Like 1

Hi, can you pm me your catalogue and pricing?

I need 1 ceiling fan in the living room and 1 in the master room.

And some tracklights in the living room.

Where is your showroom?

Thanks a lot. :)

Hi, can you recommend ceilling fan with light? I wan smth that is cooling and does nt produce much sound. Can i have the price pls.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, can you pm me your catalogue and pricing?

I need 1 ceiling fan in the living room and 1 in the master room.

And some tracklights in the living room.

Where is your showroom?

Thanks a lot. :)

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble: