Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hihi, can recommend and quote price for ceiling fan, preferably matt black, with light for hdb flat study room, size about 9 sqm? Also looking for old school tube ceiling light with wire mash casing, you have? Do u provide installation service? If so, how much do you charge? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Can Email me the pricelist of the LED lighting and fans?

Looking for a crestar fan and hanging LED light for dining area.

Thanks

cheamtm@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro,

I am planning to install ceiling fan with LED light for my living room and 3 bedroom. Can u recommand some.Pls PM me the catalogue and price (with and without installation). Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

can quote me rainlite 55" with 3 types of LED light? Those that can switched between warm, day and cool light. My email is bhyewalvin@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hihi, can recommend and quote price for ceiling fan, preferably matt black, with light for hdb flat study room, size about 9 sqm? Also looking for old school tube ceiling light with wire mash casing, you have? Do u provide installation service? If so, how much do you charge? Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi.

Am looking for a hugger type fan with light option for my HDB resale unit. Appreciate if you could PM me.

Thank you.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Pal,

Can you PM me the price for

1. Fanco FF9 56" ceiling fan for my living room

2. Fanco F1 56" ceiling Fan for my masterbed room and do you have any recommendation for a ceiling fan with light for masterbedroom?

Thanks lots

Hi Pal,

Can you PM me the price for

1. Fanco FF9 56" ceiling fan for my living room

2. Fanco F1 56" ceiling Fan for my masterbed room and do you have any recommendation for a ceiling fan with light for masterbedroom?

Thanks lots

Hi pal,

Hv Replied yr Emailed liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi pal,

Kindly email me the price for kdk r56sv and kdk r48sp with remote ceiling fan price. Which one is more suitable for hdb bto 4rm living room? Thanks

Hi can u pm me on the the pricing of downlights?

Hi pal,

Cant seems to Pmed u :dunno:

Hi pal,

Kindly email me the price for kdk r56sv and kdk r48sp with remote ceiling fan price. Which one is more suitable for hdb bto 4rm living room? Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: