Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Eric,

Can you kindly send me your catalog and pricing as I am currently sourcing for fan for my new HDB which I will get in April.

Can you suggest which Fan to get too (Quiet, Easy to maintain)

Thanks in advance

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, Please PM me Ceiling fan with Light catalog. Need 1 for master room. Room height 2.8m. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:@@@@@ GONG XI FA CAI EVERYONE @@@@@ :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS !!!!!!!

HERE'S WISHING EVERYONE A PROPEROUS, WEALTHY, WONDERFUL AND

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: HUAT !!! HUAT !!! HUAT !!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

LUNAR NEW YEAR

Hi Bro,

May I have your catalog for Ceiling fans with light.

I am mainly looking for:

1) Crestar Rainlite series

2) Fanco

3) Other recommendations

Thank you :)

GONG XI FANG CAI ! ! !

Edited by bro

Hi bro,

I emailed you too. my email is yq25@hotmail.com

I found ur contact from renotalk and need some advice (and quote).
I would like to install fans with lights in the living room (2 fans) and 3 bedrooms (1 fan each), HDB std 4room, 90sqm. only will be collecting keys in april 2014.
the reason for the lights is cos i dont really want to install L-box, false ceiling and stuff.
for the bedrooms, i am concerned with the height of the ceiling, my unit is top floor and i suppose i will get extra 10cm from the usual 265cm.
I am installing air con in the living room and all bedrooms (system 4).
The fans are to help the wind circulation at night after the room has cooled from the air con and air con will be switched off.
I also thinking about a fan in the kitchen cos i want to put my dining table inside as well but I m not sure if i even have space.
I have looked around, i did see that amasco fans have 45" blades which i thought shd be quite ok for all the living rooms and bedrooms and i also seen that there is a 36" blade fan from fanco which i think may be suitable for the kitchen.
#1 can you advise? tks
#2 i dont really like the the fan designs, except maybe the 52 DCG-6/5B+L or the 52 ELITE . but these fans are 52", will they be too large for the bedrooms?
#3 what is the difference between AC fans and DC fans?
updated
#4 another design i like is Airolite 5 Alumi Acrylic Series.
again the fan is 50", will they be too large for the bedrooms?
cheers, yong cheng

Hi bro,

I emailed you too. my email is yq25@hotmail.com

I found ur contact from renotalk and need some advice (and quote).

I would like to install fans with lights in the living room (2 fans) and 3 bedrooms (1 fan each), HDB std 4room, 90sqm. only will be collecting keys in april 2014.

the reason for the lights is cos i dont really want to install L-box, false ceiling and stuff.

for the bedrooms, i am concerned with the height of the ceiling, my unit is top floor and i suppose i will get extra 10cm from the usual 265cm.

I am installing air con in the living room and all bedrooms (system 4).

The fans are to help the wind circulation at night after the room has cooled from the air con and air con will be switched off.

I also thinking about a fan in the kitchen cos i want to put my dining table inside as well but I m not sure if i even have space.

I have looked around, i did see that amasco fans have 45" blades which i thought shd be quite ok for all the living rooms and bedrooms and i also seen that there is a 36" blade fan from fanco which i think may be suitable for the kitchen.

#1 can you advise? tks

#2 i dont really like the the fan designs, except maybe the 52 DCG-6/5B+L or the 52 ELITE . but these fans are 52", will they be too large for the bedrooms?

#3 what is the difference between AC fans and DC fans?

updated

#4 another design i like is

Airolite 5 Alumi Acrylic Series.

again the fan is 50", will they be too large for the bedrooms?

cheers, yong cheng

GONG XI FANG CAI ! ! !

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi Could you pm me prices for celling fan that you carry that uses wooden blade?

Thanks in advance!

GONG XI FANG CAI ! ! !

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, can pm or email me (rudi1986@hotmail.com) your price list for ceiling fan? Looking to buy 5 ceiling fan with light for my BTO reno in April 2014. Thank you.

Edited by rudi1986

Hi, can pm or email me (rudi1986@hotmail.com) your price list for ceiling fan? Looking to buy 5 ceiling fan with light for my BTO reno in April 2014. Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

I'm looking for a creststar ceiling fan without lights for the living room. Mine house is a 4room std flat (92sqm).

1. May I know what size of ceiling fan suits best? 48inch or 54inch?

2. Which model is the best?

3. What is the difference between Swiftair Alumi acrylic series and Twinair Alumi acrylic series? And also the price for the both models.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm looking for a creststar ceiling fan without lights for the living room. Mine house is a 4room std flat (92sqm).

1. May I know what size of ceiling fan suits best? 48inch or 54inch?

2. Which model is the best?

3. What is the difference between Swiftair Alumi acrylic series and Twinair Alumi acrylic series? And also the price for the both models.

Thank you.

GONG XI FANG CAI ! ! !

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hello!

I am looking for cresta, fanco, amasco fan that can be installed in HDB and is controlled manually using wall switch/regulators.

Would prefer to not have any parts made of wood.

Ceiling fan will be used in the living room.

If any of the models can have LED lights installed please indicate.

Please PM price and models :)

Thank you so much!