Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

can I know the name model price for this fan?

email at akzbhai@live.com.sg

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I am looking for 3 fans, 1 for living and 2 for bedrooms. Kindly email me at shenicetan@gmail.com. May I know where is your showroom.

Hope to hear fr u soon:)

Hi,

I am looking for 3 fans, 1 for living and 2 for bedrooms. Kindly email me at shenicetan@gmail.com. May I know where is your showroom.

Hope to hear fr u soon:)

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv emailed liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Heres a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades

Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown

Motor : Aluminium motor

Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

Hi Bro

I also want your latest catalog with price list.

email at xyngfei@hotmail.com.

Hi Bro

I also want your latest catalog with price list.

email at xyngfei@hotmail.com.

Hii pal,

Hv emailed liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi, can i have a catalog too. Looking for ceiling fan and some lighting. Or it better if u had a shop, so I can go down.

Thank

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi,

Looking to replace three ceiling fan for resale flat, HDB 3 room flat.

Am considering a Haiku fan for the living, and different brand ceiling fan (with LED light) for the two bedroom. want white colour for all fans. (not sure which size is suitable)

Flat currently has false ceiling and fans installed.

Can the living room false ceiling take Haiku fan?

Please email/pm me the price for the fans and labour charge for replacing? Thanks :-)

Wud appreciate if u can recommend ceiling fan + led light for hdb bedroom. Considering the low ceiling.

Wat are the recommended models and brand? Appreciate u can email me some brochures.

Im also considering of installing ceiling fan in the living room but mine is wif false ceiling.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Can PM Me The Ceiling Fan Price List?

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

• Like 1

Hi,

Looking to replace three ceiling fan for resale flat, HDB 3 room flat.

Am considering a Haiku fan for the living, and different brand ceiling fan (with LED light) for the two bedroom. want white colour for all fans. (not sure which size is suitable)

Flat currently has false ceiling and fans installed.

Can the living room false ceiling take Haiku fan?

Please email/pm me the price for the fans and labour charge for replacing? Thanks :-)

Hi pal,

Wud appreciate if u can recommend ceiling fan + led light for hdb bedroom. Considering the low ceiling.

Wat are the recommended models and brand? Appreciate u can email me some brochures.

Im also considering of installing ceiling fan in the living room but mine is wif false ceiling.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Hi pal,

Hi,

I'm looking to replace my ceiling light in study room to ceiling fan w LED and install ceiling fan in my master bedroom. My master bedroom doesn't have a lighting point as i removed it and installed T5 lights. Am wondering if you provide electrical service to install the power point too? Looking at Fanco FFM3000 model or something similar. Pls email me at loversoulx@yahoo.com thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking to replace my ceiling light in study room to ceiling fan w LED and install ceiling fan in my master bedroom. My master bedroom doesn't have a lighting point as i removed it and installed T5 lights. Am wondering if you provide electrical service to install the power point too? Looking at Fanco FFM3000 model or something similar. Pls email me at loversoulx@yahoo.com thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: