Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi looking for a ceiling fan, can provide catalogue and showroom details.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro, interested to install ceiling fan with lightings and lightings. Pls send me your catalogue and pricing with installation/without installations. do you have any showroom? pm or email: longyang85@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv EMAILED you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

hihi!

I'm also looking around for ceiling fans as well. deciding between KDK and Fanco... which is better? Can you pm me your catalogue and showroom details? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi, could you also pm me your catalogue and showroom details? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

can please pm me your catoalogue and showroom details pls

thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi, pls send me quotes for haiku fan, bamboo series. Thanks...

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

appreciate if you can send me your product info and showroom detail. If I save some bucks, will surely buy you some kopi. :)

Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

I am looking to install ceiling fans for my Living room and 2 bed rooms & downlights for my Living/MBR L box/false ceilings. Can you pm me the catalogue of the different ceiling fan & downlight brands that you carry in your inventory? Please include installation costs as well. Thanks.

Hi bro,

I am looking to install ceiling fans for my Living room and 2 bed rooms & downlights for my Living/MBR L box/false ceilings. Can you pm me the catalogue of the different ceiling fan & downlight brands that you carry in your inventory? Please include installation costs as well. Thanks.

Hi pal,