Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi boss,

i am looking for 4 ceiling fans, preferably with speed regulator. by the way do you carry elmark brand.

please let me know if you have them. or other brands also can. thanks a lot.

rgds

lyng

Hello,

I am looking for Crestar fans, wooden series. Can you pm me the sizes and prices for the various wooden series (eg. Airolite 5, Airvac, Rainlite, Skylite, Starlite, etc).

Thanks.

Pls send me an email or pm with your showroom address. Coming down on Tuesday afternoon.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi boss,

i am looking for 4 ceiling fans, preferably with speed regulator. by the way do you carry elmark brand.

please let me know if you have them. or other brands also can. thanks a lot.

rgds

lyng

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hello,

I am looking for Crestar fans, wooden series. Can you pm me the sizes and prices for the various wooden series (eg. Airolite 5, Airvac, Rainlite, Skylite, Starlite, etc).

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi,

Can i also have a copy of your ceiling fans / lights pricelist / models?. Planning for my 5rm EM. Need some recommendations for ceiling fans (prefarably about <20cm from Ceiling to blade as our ceiling is quite low) ... best if the fans have bright Leds as well. Need prices or track lights and switches (do you do Legrand?)

Thank you

Edited by TITW

Hi,

Can i also have a copy of your ceiling fans / lights pricelist / models?. Planning for my 5rm EM. Need some recommendations for ceiling fans (prefarably about <20cm from Ceiling to blade as our ceiling is quite low) ... best if the fans have bright Leds as well. Need prices or track lights and switches (do you do Legrand?)

Thank you

Hi pal,

Hi

Getting my BTO 4 room flat very soon.. I will be installing Air-Con and fan in living and 3 bedrooms. Which model and brand you can recommend? Do you have catalogue and price list? Where is your showroom?

Hi

Getting my BTO 4 room flat very soon.. I will be installing Air-Con and fan in living and 3 bedrooms. Which model and brand you can recommend? Do you have catalogue and price list? Where is your showroom?

Hi pal,

hi

I need some ceiling fan for my living and bedrooms for my HDB flats, what will you recommend .

I need those with LED light.

some told me FANCO , some told me CRESTAR, understand KDK doesn't have light.

which brand should I go for ?

thanks

hi

I need some ceiling fan for my living and bedrooms for my HDB flats, what will you recommend .

I need those with LED light.

some told me FANCO , some told me CRESTAR, understand KDK doesn't have light.

which brand should I go for ?

thanks

Hi pal,

hello bro, I've send you PM. :)

Hi pal,

Hv replied u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Eric,

Can you kindly send me your catalog and pricing as I am currently sourcing for fan for my new HDB which I will get in April.

Can you suggest which Fan to get too (Quiet, Easy to maintain)

Thanks in advance