Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

hi bro,

Same here please. Could u PM me your catalogues and showroom details? Am looking out for both fans with and without lights.

Thanks very much

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Heres a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades

Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown

Motor : Aluminium motor

Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

Bro can pm me catalouge for fan.

I need 4 fan. not to big,Right size for false ceiling.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi Bro, i am looking at crestar and fanco ceiling fans! can email me at reyorz@gmail.com?

thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr mail liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

hi bro! can pm me your catalogue for ceiling fans & lights? thanks! :)

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi,

We need to replace a fan in the master bedroom with a fan with lights. And install a fan in the dining area which has a false ceiling.

Are you able to do these for me? If so when earliest ?

Do we need to buy the fan or you buy for us also?

Thanks

Hi,

We need to replace a fan in the master bedroom with a fan with lights. And install a fan in the dining area which has a false ceiling.

Are you able to do these for me? If so when earliest ?

Do we need to buy the fan or you buy for us also?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr mail liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Interested to buy ceiling fans, pls send me catalog & pricing details, thanks!

Hi pal,

Heres a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades

Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown

Motor : Aluminium motor

Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

can I know the name model price for this fan?

email at akzbhai@live.com.sg

Edited by Nextafter

Hi,do send me your catalogue too.

Hi pal,