Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi,

Looking for ceiling fan. Would appreciate you pm the price list.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Looking for a black haiku fan and a aeratron 3 blade fan for my living room. Please pm me the price! Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi can u pm me for 17 x led downlight. Thank you

Hi pal,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cant seems to PM you.... :dunno:

Edited by bro

Can send me quote for the kdk rv90 vw or the mention new arrival fan. Led downlight 5-6" 12watt. Best can send catalogue to smileysong@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Can send me quote for the kdk rv90 vw or the mention new arrival fan. Led downlight 5-6" 12watt. Best can send catalogue to smileysong@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Can recommend and send me quote for ceiling fan? Requirement: 5 blade, dun want attached light.

Also quote for led downlight 7w n 9w.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hi, am looking for ceiling fan for living room and bedrooms. Please PM me your catalog. thanks.

Hi pal,

Hihi

I'm looking for ceiling fans for Living room and 3 bedrooms. Able to PM me the price list?

Thank you :)

Hi pal,

Hello,

May i also have a copy of your ceiling fans / lights pricelist / models?. Planning for my coming 4 room bto.

thank you

Edited by Luminez

Hello,

May i also have a copy of your ceiling fans / lights pricelist / models?. Planning for my coming 4 room bto.

thank you

Hi pal,