Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

hi bro can pm me catalgue and pricing? im looking to get 2 ceiling fan with light, 1 for bedroom and another for dining area. so far i like fanco's modern and flush design but feel free to send me other good brands that have similiar design. Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro, I'm looking for a black color ceiling fan... Can u send me a catalog for reference ?

Thanks

Hi bro, I'm looking for a black color ceiling fan... Can u send me a catalog for reference ?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

• Like 1

Hi Bro

I'm looking to get 3 fans for my new BTO 4 room hdb - 1 for living room (without light), 1 for study room (with light) and 1 for master bedroom.(with light). Can send me your catalogue and prices pls?

I am looking for 5 blades for all, the minimum height as possible (i.e. don't want the hang too low kind) and as silent as possible.

Specifically, i am considering:

- kdk 60 inch for living room

- fanco or amasco (not sure which one better) 48 or 50 inch type with lights (understand that they come with LED 3 colours)

can get your advice on the pros and cons?

Can get the prices with remote and with or without installation pls

Appreciate if you could send to my email: tanyh2014@gmail.com

Thanks for help!

Hi, could you give me a quote for fanco

F1 56"

FM4000 48"

AIRVOX 42"

with installation and with led lights n remote controllers for all...

Thanking you in advance

Hi pal,

Sorry just to add on to my first reply,

Could you e mail me your catalogue n price listings @ hirahmanramli@Gmail.com

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILED U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro

I'm looking to get 3 fans for my new BTO 4 room hdb - 1 for living room (without light), 1 for study room (with light) and 1 for master bedroom.(with light). Can send me your catalogue and prices pls?

I am looking for 5 blades for all, the minimum height as possible (i.e. don't want the hang too low kind) and as silent as possible.

Specifically, i am considering:

- kdk 60 inch for living room

- fanco or amasco (not sure which one better) 48 or 50 inch type with lights (understand that they come with LED 3 colours)

can get your advice on the pros and cons?

Can get the prices with remote and with or without installation pls

Appreciate if you could send to my email: tanyh2014@gmail.com

Thanks for help!

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILED U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro

I am looking for ceiling fans and LED lights. Can you send your catalogue and price list to me? My email is DEOWULLF@GMAIL.COM .

Many thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi bro

Need some advice ,planning to get celiing fan but I am not sure where how to choose from for my living room and Mbr

I need a windy type for both care to recommend the models

Hi bro

Need some advice ,planning to get celiing fan but I am not sure where how to choose from for my living room and Mbr

I need a windy type for both care to recommend the models

Hi pal,

hi, can send me your lightings pricelist? Thanks

Hi pal,