bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Dear bro,

Pls PM quote for:

- Crestar Icol 46" (w LED & remote)
- Fanco FFM7000 52"
- Installation charges
Both w LED & remote.
Also, is the LED 18 W bright enough for a room about 3x3 sqm?
Or should i opt for the tornado light bulb version?
Thanks n hv a nice day!
~Cheers!~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear bro,

Pls PM quote for:

- Crestar Icol 46" (w LED & remote)
- Fanco FFM7000 52"
- Installation charges
Both w LED & remote.
Also, is the LED 18 W bright enough for a room about 3x3 sqm?
Or should i opt for the tornado light bulb version?
Thanks n hv a nice day!
~Cheers!~

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hello

Can provide me the quote for the following:

- Crestar 53" starlite DC (white)

- Crestar Icol 46" (Antique brass)

- Fanco UFO 54" (either white or yellow)

add one more:

- Acorn Futuriste AC-308 (do you have the limited edition wood color? else can quote me other colors)

All to come with remote and tri-color LED~ If you have any good/chio ceiling fans with lightkit to intro do let me know too

And pls let me know the installation costs for new bto as well~!

Gam sia!

Edited by chower

Hello

Can provide me the quote for the following:

- Crestar 53" starlite DC (white)

- Crestar Icol 46" (Antique brass)

- Fanco UFO 54" (either white or yellow)

add one more:

- Acorn Futuriste AC-308 (do you have the limited edition wood color? else can quote me other colors)

All to come with remote and tri-color LED~ If you have any good/chio ceiling fans with lightkit to intro do let me know too

And pls let me know the installation costs for new bto as well~!

Gam sia!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi bro,

Do you provide ceiling fan balancing services? Price?

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

Looking to purchase a ceiling fan without lights. Able to give me your price list of the fans. Looking at kdk, fanco, crestar,relite. If you have other brands I am also keen to know. Thanks

Hi bro,

Looking to purchase a ceiling fan without lights. Able to give me your price list of the fans. Looking at kdk, fanco, crestar,relite. If you have other brands I am also keen to know. Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi

May I request for the price list of fanco, elmark, crestar and KDK ceiling fans and led lights and t5? Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi. able to recommend me a good cost saving and quiet ceiling fan for a 4 room bto living room?also if u have any catalogues for dining lights?

Hi pal,

Hi there, do you provide ceiling fan and lightings repair services?

Email: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Hi pal,

Hv Email u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: