Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

hi. can u give ur price for fanco aroma 54" , icon 48" n air track 54" with light kit.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

pls PM both Haiku and Spin DC ceiling fan.

Many thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

Can kindly pm me the cost for kdk T60AW? Tia

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

I intend to install filing fans at my dining and living areas. Can u recommend n pm me your price list of the fans from KDK and Haiku suitable for the areas?

Thank you for you.

Cheers :)

Hey bro

I am looking for a ceiling fan for my hdb bto flat. Any lobang for DC ceiling fans? Any good deals worth recommending? I prefer black color fans with remote control n strong wind for sure! I also need help to install electrical point for the fan.

Any recommendation of ceiling fan with LED light kit?

size around 48-50

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply as my notebook is down.....and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi bro,

I intend to install filing fans at my dining and living areas. Can u recommend n pm me your price list of the fans from KDK and Haiku suitable for the areas?

Thank you for you.

Cheers :)

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply as my notebook is down.....and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hey bro

I am looking for a ceiling fan for my hdb bto flat. Any lobang for DC ceiling fans? Any good deals worth recommending? I prefer black color fans with remote control n strong wind for sure! I also need help to install electrical point for the fan.

Hi pal,

Hi Eric,

Thanx for the excellent after sales service that you provided.

Since my installation in 2011 till now, you service to me and my relatives had been great and please keep it up...

Appreciate your fast response to my LED Light replacement for my ceiling fan and the job well done.

Cheerss....

Hi Eric,

Thanx for the excellent after sales service that you provided.

Since my installation in 2011 till now, you service to me and my relatives had been great and please keep it up...

Appreciate your fast response to my LED Light replacement for my ceiling fan and the job well done.

Cheerss....

Hi pal,

Thanks for spending some of your precious time to pen down the nice thumbs upzzzz compliment..... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

and it's always my pleasure to be able to :help: my customers out when my customers like you and relatives needs it...... :sport-smiley-018:

I'll continue to provide my best support to all my customers.... as your satisfaction is always my encouragement..... :sport-smiley-003:

Once again, thank you very much for giving me this honor to be able provide support to you all these years.... :good::good:

pm me also. ty

Hi pal,