Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi I'm looking for Matt white ceiling fan (3 blades) with LED light kit. Any recommendation? Urgent cuz Reno coming to an end still haven't found suitable fan!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro

Can advise on what size " is suitable for living room of a 5room flat 110sqm.

Is the 18kw led strong enough?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi Bro, I'm looking for 2 ceiling fans. Appreciate if you can provide your recommendations and quote.

1 for living room. Max 56". With remote control and light.

1 for master bedroom. With remote control and light.

Thank you!

Hi,I'm currently looking into ceiling fan and lightings for my 5-room resale hdb. Do you have a shop that i can visit to take a look at the actual product before deciding which to get? Thanks!

Hi Bro, I'm looking for 2 ceiling fans. Appreciate if you can provide your recommendations and quote.

1 for living room. Max 56". With remote control and light.

1 for master bedroom. With remote control and light.

Thank you!

Hi pal,

HAPPY SG50 :jammin: :jammin:

Hi,I'm currently looking into ceiling fan and lightings for my 5-room resale hdb. Do you have a shop that i can visit to take a look at the actual product before deciding which to get? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

HAPPY SG50 :jammin: :jammin:

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY S'PORE :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin:HAVE A WONDERFUL SG50 :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin:& ENJOY THE NDP :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

Edited by bro

Hi bro,

Can provide catalogue with price for led ceiling light,track light , track, led down light?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pa

Hi Bro, I am looking for ceiling fan with light for my new 4 room bto's living room and mbr. Can you advise me which one is better Franco, amasco or crestar? And the size. Please send me the quotation too. Email: taretare54@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hi,

May I have the the catalogue for ceiling fans? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi Bro, I am looking for ceiling fan with light for my new 4 room bto's living room and mbr. Can you advise me which one is better Franco, amasco or crestar? And the size. Please send me the quotation too. Email: taretare54@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble: