Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

im looking for 3 units of 40-48" ceiling fan with simple light. Shortlisted Crestar and fanco. pls send me the catalogue. thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

im looking for 3 units of 40-48" ceiling fan with simple light. Shortlisted Crestar and fanco. pls send me the catalogue. thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi,

I am looking for 3 units of ceiling fans to install at my bedroom (with false ceiling), height now is about 2.4m from floor to false ceiling. Any recommendation?

Hi,

Can I seek your help for tracklights, T5 and ceiling lights for living room and bedroom? Do you able to help provide quote? do you have shop that we can visit? Many thanks :help:

cheers

BG

Hi bro, can you recommend me an economical ceiling fan without light for my small sitting room and two small bedrooms ( 3 room HDB ) ? Don't need so good fans as we will be using only for about 5years only. Kindly email to cybersurf2k@yahoo.com . this.

Hi,

I am looking for 3 units of ceiling fans to install at my bedroom (with false ceiling), height now is about 2.4m from floor to false ceiling. Any recommendation?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi,

Can I seek your help for tracklights, T5 and ceiling lights for living room and bedroom? Do you able to help provide quote? do you have shop that we can visit? Many thanks :help:

cheers

BG

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro, can you recommend me an economical ceiling fan without light for my small sitting room and two small bedrooms ( 3 room HDB ) ? Don't need so good fans as we will be using only for about 5years only. Kindly email to cybersurf2k@yahoo.com . this.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi. Can PM or email me the pricelist for ceiling fan for my bedroom?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi Bro,

Any recommendation for ceiling fan of 48 inches for MBR and 60 inches or so for hall (5 room flat)?

Black with 3 or 4 blades?

Black with 2 blades only?

Pricing please.

Thanks

Regards

Mark.

Hi Bro,

Any recommendation for ceiling fan of 48 inches for MBR and 60 inches or so for hall (5 room flat)?

Black with 3 or 4 blades?

Black with 2 blades only?

Pricing please.

Thanks

Regards

Mark.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble: