Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro,

I would like to purchase 3 Ceiling Fans for my 3 bedrooms. Not sure which Fans to buy. Preferably larger blades so that the air can be circulated around the room.

The fans should come with LED Bright Lights.

As the rooms are small i need to move my existing lights to cater for the fans to be in the center.

Not sure whether the Fans will obstruct the ceiling lights.

I am a bit confused.

Appreciate can help me on this.

Regards,

Oruvan

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, can you please send me ceiling fan with lights catalogs (light bulb type, don't want LED light). My email is ful6jp6@gmail.com thanks so much!

Hi, can you please send me ceiling fan with lights catalogs (light bulb type, don't want LED light). My email is ful6jp6@gmail.com thanks so much!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Replied yr PM liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

Looking for 3 ceiling fans with lighting for HDB bedrooms. Looking at Fanco or Crestar or can also browse through your catalogue if you have other options.

Cheers

Hi Bro,

Looking for 3 ceiling fans with lighting for HDB bedrooms. Looking at Fanco or Crestar or can also browse through your catalogue if you have other options.

Cheers

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, I am looking for fans and lights for HDB rooms. Can you send me your catalogue?

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi I'm looking for LED downlight. Price n catalogue ?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Edited by bro

Hi Bro,

Looking for LED Downlight.. Spot Light.. T5 LED.. Can Sent me Catalog? Or any showroom to view.. My email is xiaodai27@gmail.com Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

I am looking for 48" ceiling fan with lights and also remote control. looking for mid tier brand, can you provide me catalogue and advice the model with price.

I also need you to do installation

Hi bro,

I am looking for 48" ceiling fan with lights and also remote control. looking for mid tier brand, can you provide me catalogue and advice the model with price.

I also need you to do installation

Hi pal,

do you have a showroom? can pm me address thanks.

Hi pal,