Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Ong Benjamin

hi, can you PM me your shop address/contact, need buy light (30+ units) and fan (5 units) for the Whole HDB Units. hope can get best price.

Hi Bro,

I am looking for

i) ceiling fan with/without LED light for 2 common room

ii) ceiling fan with LED light for master room.

iii) ceiling fan without LED light for living.

iv) 1 wall fan for kitchen

Can you PM me the catalogue and price. kentfong@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi,

Can I get a quote for below items:

x3 Ceiling fans

Crestar: Skylite Acrylic 55"

Thank you in advance!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

hi, can you PM me your shop address/contact, need buy light (30+ units) and fan (5 units) for the Whole HDB Units. hope can get best price.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Guest Li Yue

Hi, we're looking for track lights, 1 ceiling fan and LED down lights. Can PM me the catalogue and shop address and contact?

Thanks!

hello, can you PM me your shop address and contact? Looking for 2 fans and 4 lights. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi, we're looking for track lights, 1 ceiling fan and LED down lights. Can PM me the catalogue and shop address and contact?

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi Bro,

I'm looking to replace existing 3 bedroom rooms light to ceiling fan with light.

Can PM the catalog / price / installation charges for ceiling fan with light/LED and maybe provide recommendation.

Thanks

Hi bro,

Am looking around for square led downlight of about 110cm cutting hole.

Able to give a quote for it?

Do u have 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 led downlight as well? Any comments about using such leds?

Hi Bro,

I'm looking to replace existing 3 bedroom rooms light to ceiling fan with light.

Can PM the catalog / price / installation charges for ceiling fan with light/LED and maybe provide recommendation.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Am looking around for square led downlight of about 110cm cutting hole.

Able to give a quote for it?

Do u have 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 led downlight as well? Any comments about using such leds?

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

I came here after hearing good reviews about your service.

I am interested in installing a Fanco FFM4000 WHITE colour fan with the 1088-LED lighting.

The installation will be over my current common bedroom lighting thus the emphasis on a strong lighting on the fan. Haha

How much will it cost?

Does it come with a remote control too?

My room is really really hot and I need a very strong fan. If the above fan is not suitable for it, what can you recommend me?

I look forward to your reply and service. :)

Edited by LiLAsN

Eric,

Can you PM me your shop address and contact?

Can PM me the price for Crestar rainlite (wooden) and skylite Alumi (wooden)?

Pls let me know the choice of size and the installation price. Thank you.

Lynn

Email : alf2lynn@yahoo.com.sg