Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi, I'm looking for ceiling fans with lights, could you also send me your brochure or catalogue? Appreciate it also if you could quote your prices for the models below with installation charges:

1) Crestar Rainlite Alumi Acrylic 55”

2) Crestar Skylite Alumi Acrylic 55”

3) Fanco Aroma 54" with 3 LED lights

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro,

Could you PM me your list of models for KDK standing fans and LED down lights?

By the way do you have track lights?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Bro, can you quote me for Crestar Rainlite Plus 50" and 55"? Thank you. I would need 3 x 50" and 1 x 55" for the best price pls.

Hi pal,

hi,

I am looking for ceiling fan & lighting installation for my 4 room resell, do yo have any catalogue?

How the charge for electrical light point and fitting installation? can I not use id elect team and ask you to install instead.

Do you have a catelogue or showroom where I can visit ?

Thank you very much :D

hi,

I am looking for ceiling fan & lighting installation for my 4 room resell, do yo have any catalogue?

How the charge for electrical light point and fitting installation? can I not use id elect team and ask you to install instead.

Do you have a catelogue or showroom where I can visit ?

Thank you very much :D

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi.. Can pm me the prices of your Kdk ceiling fan with lights?

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi there,

I'm after three units of ceiling fans for rooms in my place and it will be great if you could contact me.

Regards,

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Guest Chris Lin

Hi , can i have KDK ceiling fan with light price list and i like to ask did u have joven i70p instant water heater?

Thank you

Hi , can i have KDK ceiling fan with light price list and i like to ask did u have joven i70p instant water heater?

Thank you

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Eric,

Please PM me your pricelist.

Regards,

J

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble: