Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro, Do you sell the remote for Fanco fan? Mine is the white color remote. I tried googling but now the remote is in Black?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao....

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

Can i havr quotation on crestar and fanco ceiling fans with lights with installation.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

Can PM me your ceiling fan models most suitable/popular for HDB? Thinking of 1 fan with light for living room + 2 fans w/out lights for bedrooms + 1 small fan with light for kitchen.

Can also share price list for downlights and spotlights?

Thanks!

Hi Eric, I need 3 fans for my 3 bedrooms. Fans will need to have lights as the fan will replace the current ceiling lights too. Do PM me details and pricing and payment mode. Thx.

Hi,

I was wondering whether you can quote me on the following:

- Haiku Caramel Bamboo Ceiling Fan

- Phillips LED down light 71157

- Phillips LED down light 71158

My email is paullijian@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi pals,

and pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply, as was overseas and there is no network..... :(

Hv Pmed and replied all Emails and Pms liao... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, can I have a quote of Fanco I-con 48" and also similar model from Crestar? What's the installation cost? Thank you.

Edited by dctalk

Hi, can I have a quote of Fanco I-con 48" and also similar model from Crestar? What's the installation cost? Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

I'm looking for a ceiling fan with light for my small living room.

Can you please email me the catalogs and pricing?

Which brand is better? Crestar or Fanco?

Do you have a showroom?

My email : lauramok22@yahoo.com

Thanks.....

Edited by lauramok22

Hi bro,

I'm looking for a ceiling fan with light for my small living room.

Can you please email me the catalogs and pricing?

Which brand is better? Crestar or Fanco?

Do you have a showroom?

My email : lauramok22@yahoo.com

Thanks.....

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

May i check if you are selling alpha Axon 1, 2 and ferro fans? if have can you pls give me a quote?

Many thanks

Marx

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi there can PM me the pricelist for the ceiling fans you carry? Looking for ceiling fan in living room. Apart from the list, can you recommend me a few model (good buy?) thanks.

Hi there can PM me the pricelist for the ceiling fans you carry? Looking for ceiling fan in living room. Apart from the list, can you recommend me a few model (good buy?) thanks.

Hi pal,