Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro, can PM me your range of kdk fans... Pls also let me know what kind of bulk discount you can give

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro

Am interested in KDK R60VW for my MBR. could you give me a quote with installation please? Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

U can't seems to received anymore PM u might wanna PM me instead... :sport-smiley-018:

Bro, can PM quotes for:

i) Amasco HG 335 Hugger

ii) Amasco AMC 333 Elite

iii) Fanco I-con (2 blade & 3 blade quotes)

iv) Crestar ICOL

All White. Acrylic. Without light option.

Which hangs down lowest from ceiling

Which of the above has the best airflow?

Which is the best power saver?

Does all have reverse spin for circulation?

All have remote function?

What are the warranty?

Thanks.

Edited by kwoni

Bro, can PM quotes for:

i) Amasco HG 335 Hugger

ii) Amasco AMC 333 Elite

iii) Fanco I-con (2 blade & 3 blade quotes)

iv) Crestar ICOL

All White. Acrylic. Without light option.

Which hangs down lowest from ceiling

Which of the above has the best airflow?

Which is the best power saver?

Does all have reverse spin for circulation?

All have remote function?

What are the warranty?

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Bro

Any diff on fans if we install in bedroom as compared to living rooms?

Anyway need 3x ceiling fans with lights & 2 fans for living room? Any good quotes. Prefer those with mounted wall controllers/ and strings.

Remotes are a no no. :-) Pls help to quote maybe between Amasco and Fanco. Thanks!

Bro

Any diff on fans if we install in bedroom as compared to living rooms?

Anyway need 3x ceiling fans with lights & 2 fans for living room? Any good quotes. Prefer those with mounted wall controllers/ and strings.

Remotes are a no no. :-) Pls help to quote maybe between Amasco and Fanco. Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hi bro, im a newbie here. Need advise and qoutation for ceiling fan. Thinking of doing up 1 ceiling fan for my hall and 3 bedroom. Perhaps looking for fanco with led light and remote for all 4 ceiling fans.thanks bro in advance.

Hi bro, im a newbie here. Need advise and qoutation for ceiling fan. Thinking of doing up 1 ceiling fan for my hall and 3 bedroom. Perhaps looking for fanco with led light and remote for all 4 ceiling fans.thanks bro in advance.

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hey Bro,

looking for 3 ceiling fans with LED for bedrooms and 1 Ceiling fan without lights for living room.

Could you kindly quote fpr crestar, amasco and fanco if possible?

Any additional advice will be more than welcome!

Thanks!

Hey Bro,

looking for 3 ceiling fans with LED for bedrooms and 1 Ceiling fan without lights for living room.

Could you kindly quote fpr crestar, amasco and fanco if possible?

Any additional advice will be more than welcome!

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

We intend to install ceiling fans with LED (day, night and warm) in our living, dining and master bedroom, can you give us some recommendation with price? We prefer KDK but we are open to other good option.

Hi Bro,

We intend to install ceiling fans with LED (day, night and warm) in our living, dining and master bedroom, can you give us some recommendation with price? We prefer KDK but we are open to other good option.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro, can u pls pm me your catalog and pricing?

Looking for 1 in living rm (with false ceiling), 2 common rm and 1 for master-bed rm. (may need some rewiring and point as its resales unit)