Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Bro.. Haiku 52" how much?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u .... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi,

I am looking for quote on ceiling fan, ceiling fan with light and lighting installation for my 4 room BTO, do yo have any catelogue, for electrical light point and fitting installation, what is the rate, can I not use id elect team and ask you to install instead.

Do you have a catelogue or showroom where I can visit ?

Thank you very much :D

hi,

I am looking for quote on ceiling fan, ceiling fan with light and lighting installation for my 4 room BTO, do yo have any catelogue, for electrical light point and fitting installation, what is the rate, can I not use id elect team and ask you to install instead.

Do you have a catelogue or showroom where I can visit ?

Thank you very much :D

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, interested in crestar fans for living room and 2 bedrooms. Can pm me your catalogue and pricing? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hey bro

We're also looking for ceiling fans with LED light for our 3 bedrooms + fan to be installed in the kitchen.. Do you have any catalogue or showroom where we can visit?

Hear from you soon..

Hey bro

We're also looking for ceiling fans with LED light for our 3 bedrooms + fan to be installed in the kitchen.. Do you have any catalogue or showroom where we can visit?

Hear from you soon..

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

I'm looking for Crestar and kdk ceiling fans without lighting. Pls pm me a quote :notti:

Do you have philip downlight and spotlight? Pls pm me as well.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Bro, i asked for Haiku fans and you just send me your standard reply without mentioning about Haiku. Do you cut and paste from all the enquirers?

Hi pal,

Thanks for highlighting... appreciate veri muchy..... :wub: :wub: and pardon me :bow: :bow: for missing out the other email reply..... :unsure:

Hv replied your email liao.... :)

Hi, I am looking for ceiling fans and lightings for my 5 room BTO, do yo have any catalogue with lightings and fitting installation? And is there a shop or showroom where I can visit? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for ceiling fans and lightings for my 5 room BTO, do yo have any catalogue with lightings and fitting installation? And is there a shop or showroom where I can visit? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Hi pal,