bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi,

can u quote

1.Fanco Aroma 54" with LED 3 lights

2.Fanco I-con 48" with LED 3 lights

3.Samaire 49" with (i) LED RGB (ii) normal energy saving light

4. Samaire 57" with (i) LED RGB (ii) normal energy saving light

and any other recommendation on ceiling fans with light. I need light that are bright as i do not have downlight in my living room nor bedrooms.

In addition, understand that Fanco is using 18w hence can I change the light to higher watts?

thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

can u quote

1.Fanco Aroma 54" with LED 3 lights

2.Fanco I-con 48" with LED 3 lights

3.Samaire 49" with (i) LED RGB (ii) normal energy saving light

4. Samaire 57" with (i) LED RGB (ii) normal energy saving light

and any other recommendation on ceiling fans with light. I need light that are bright as i do not have downlight in my living room nor bedrooms.

In addition, understand that Fanco is using 18w hence can I change the light to higher watts?

thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi,

Can quote me fanco with bright led for living room due to no down light at liv ing room, thanks.

And quotation include installation?

Thanks...

Edited by Newbie2014

Guest Michael Foo

Hi bro,

I recently bought a kdk r56sv and my **** electrician (under my id) installed it with a slight slant the first time. 2nd time came down still not rectified. The fan wobbles at high speed. Dunno why I paid extra $80 for such lousy installation.

My fan is installed on living room concrete ceiling right below the power point hole. My id still can ask me to get advice from the fan seller...wth??

Will you be able to help me install properly for a fee?

Hi,

Can quote me fanco with bright led for living room due to no down light at liv ing room, thanks.

And quotation include installation?

Thanks...

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

I recently bought a kdk r56sv and my **** electrician (under my id) installed it with a slight slant the first time. 2nd time came down still not rectified. The fan wobbles at high speed. Dunno why I paid extra $80 for such lousy installation.

My fan is installed on living room concrete ceiling right below the power point hole. My id still can ask me to get advice from the fan seller...wth??

Will you be able to help me install properly for a fee?

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

I looking at the Kliss ceiling fan with light. I wish to know whether it is enough to light up my rooms(common and master).

I don't really like the dome type ceiling fan light. Any other models to recommend? And the cost.

Many thanks.

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin: HERE"S WISHING EVERYONE A VERI HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

and pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply, as was overseas and there is no network..... :(

Hv Pmed and replied all Emails and Pms liao... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

@bro emailed you! :)

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi Bro,

May i have quote for the following fans with LED (3-colors):

1) Crestar Rainlite Alumi Acrylic

2) Crestar Skylite Alumi Acrylic

3) Acorn Ac218

Thank you.

Hi, I'm looking for ceiling fans with lights, could you also send me your brochure or catalogue? Appreciate it also if you could quote your prices for the models below with installation charges:

1) Crestar Rainlite Alumi Acrylic 55”

2) Crestar Skylite Alumi Acrylic 55”

3) Fanco Aroma 54" with 3 LED lights

Thanks!

Hi Bro,

May i have quote for the following fans with LED (3-colors):

1) Crestar Rainlite Alumi Acrylic

2) Crestar Skylite Alumi Acrylic

3) Acorn Ac218

Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: