Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

Can u recommend a ceiling fan model for my room, that probably has to be installed over the ceiling light as it is right smack in the middle. So, I guess a ceiling fan with bright lighting would be preferred!

Also, could u kindly provide the quote for the ceiling fan & installation costs? 5 room hdb.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to your PM.

Edited by Wrecked

Hi Bro,

I came here after hearing good reviews about your service.

I am interested in installing a Fanco FFM4000 WHITE colour fan with the 1088-LED lighting.

The installation will be over my current common bedroom lighting thus the emphasis on a strong lighting on the fan. Haha

How much will it cost?

Does it come with a remote control too?

My room is really really hot and I need a very strong fan. If the above fan is not suitable for it, what can you recommend me?

I look forward to your reply and service. :)

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Eric,

Can you PM me your shop address and contact?

Can PM me the price for Crestar rainlite (wooden) and skylite Alumi (wooden)?

Pls let me know the choice of size and the installation price. Thank you.

Lynn

Email : alf2lynn@yahoo.com.sg

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Bro, can you PM me the catalog/price for ceiling fans? looking at fans suitable for 4 room hdb

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi bro,

Can u recommend a ceiling fan model for my room, that probably has to be installed over the ceiling light as it is right smack in the middle. So, I guess a ceiling fan with bright lighting would be preferred!

Also, could u kindly provide the quote for the ceiling fan & installation costs? 5 room hdb.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to your PM.

Hi pal,

Hi Bro,

Have been looking around for a reversible ceiling fan with light, any recommendation?

As this will be the only light source in my bed room, I need the light to be bright enough in the night.

Currently I am using a fanco fan with light(2 x 13W E27 bulb) which is slightly dark but still usable as i am not reading in the room.

Thank you.

Hi Bro,

Have been looking around for a reversible ceiling fan with light, any recommendation?

As this will be the only light source in my bed room, I need the light to be bright enough in the night.

Currently I am using a fanco fan with light(2 x 13W E27 bulb) which is slightly dark but still usable as i am not reading in the room.

Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Edited by bro

Kindly PM me your range of ceiling fans with lights, pls.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi Bro,

Can send me a copy of catalog for led lighting and installation cost and also ceiling fan with and without light

Thank.

Hi Bro,

Can send me a copy of catalog for led lighting and installation cost and also ceiling fan with and without light

Thank.

Hi pal,

Hi bro

I am looking for the following:

1. Ceiling fan with light for living room
  2. Ceiling fan with light for bedroom - only light source in bedroom
  3. Simple design lights for bathroom, dining area, kitchen and store

I do not plan any down light cove light hence these are all where I get the light source. I also prefer white light to yellowish. Kindly help to recommend and provide catalogue for reference. Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Bro,

I am looking for Ceiling Fans and some lightings for my 4-room HDB. I will like to install ceiling fan with Led light to my Living room, Master bedroom & 2 common rooms.

Kindly help to recommend and send me your catalogue, installation charges, etc... Also pm me your shop address & contact please.

Thank you!

Hi bro

I am looking for the following:

1. Ceiling fan with light for living room
  2. Ceiling fan with light for bedroom - only light source in bedroom
  3. Simple design lights for bathroom, dining area, kitchen and store

I do not plan any down light cove light hence these are all where I get the light source. I also prefer white light to yellowish. Kindly help to recommend and provide catalogue for reference. Thanks in advance. :)

Hi pal,