Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro, can pm me catalogue of your products and services?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bro,

Can pm me the following fans stated below.Thanks

1. Crestar Icol 46" with 3 tone LED and Remote white

2. Crestar CSL105 Skylite plus 50" with 3 tone LED and Remote white.

3. Crestar starlight Wood series 50" with 3 tone LED and Remote

4. Crestar crestlite skylite plus 53" wooden with 3 tone LED and Remote

5. Amesco Elite Mini 40" fan with 3 tone LED and Remote

Do u do installation service too?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, I will be getting my new house (4 room BTO) this month and looking for ceiling fan with lights for living room and all 3 bedrooms.

so if i have ceiling fan with lighting ... i wont need any more ceiling lighting right?? As i am not doing ceiling works for all 3 bedrooms.

And can i just on the lights but don't on the ceiling fan if let say i want to switch on my aircon?

Hope you can recommend what ceiling fans with light to use and best is energy cost saving to save on electricity bills.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Bro, will be getting my 4 Room BTO soon.

Looking for 2 sets of KDK ceiling fan (no lights needed).

If you have other recommendation, pls let me know too.

Are you selling those standing fan too? KDK baby fan ??

Hi, I'm looking for lights.where can I take a look? Any brochure? Shop? Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

I'm looking at a Haiku fan for my living room.

Could you PM me the price for a white model with no light please.

Thanks !

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr Pm liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Bro, will be getting my 4 Room BTO soon.

Looking for 2 sets of KDK ceiling fan (no lights needed).

If you have other recommendation, pls let me know too.

Are you selling those standing fan too? KDK baby fan ??

Hi pal,

Hi,

I'm looking for fan with lights for my bedroom. Was wondering if 18W light bright enough and will it flicker?

Please advise which fan is good. Thanks

can email me if you have remote control lights for master bedroom? Can send me catalogue for wall hang fan good and reliable ones as well. send to elgin.ee@gmail.com or pm me thank you

Hi,

I'm looking for fan with lights for my bedroom. Was wondering if 18W light bright enough and will it flicker?

Please advise which fan is good. Thanks

Hi pal,

can email me if you have remote control lights for master bedroom? Can send me catalogue for wall hang fan good and reliable ones as well. send to elgin.ee@gmail.com or pm me thank you

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

I'm looking for 2 fans with LED lights for my bedroom and 1 fan without light for my living room (3 room HDB). I am looking at Crestar and Fanco fans. Could you PM me a list of options you have along with the price? Feel free to recommend other brands too. Thanks.

Ben

Hi bro,

I'm looking for 2 fans with LED lights for my bedroom and 1 fan without light for my living room (3 room HDB). I am looking at Crestar and Fanco fans. Could you PM me a list of options you have along with the price? Feel free to recommend other brands too. Thanks.

Ben

Hi pal,