Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi,

Can give me a quote for kfk and fanco ceiling fan that will fit my masterbedroom. I prefered the ceiling fan with light coz i don't have source of light except the place where the veiling fan will be installed. Our bedroom measures 9meters width. I think 48" fan will do. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can quote me the crestar starlite ceiling fan with led light?

Happy Lunar New Year!!!!

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hv a HENG HENG year of the monkey....

HUAT AH!!

:drunk: pal

Hi,

Can give me a quote for kfk and fanco ceiling fan that will fit my masterbedroom. I prefered the ceiling fan with light coz i don't have source of light except the place where the veiling fan will be installed. Our bedroom measures 9meters width. I think 48" fan will do. Thanks!

Happy Lunar NEW Year!!!!

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hv a HENG HENG YEAR OF THE MONKEY!!!

HUAT AH!!!!

Hello bro, interested in your catalogue :D
Planning to replace a existing ceiling light with a fan, but my ceiling height is only 2.6m. Could use your advice!

Hello bro, interested in your catalogue :D

Planning to replace a existing ceiling light with a fan, but my ceiling height is only 2.6m. Could use your advice!

Hi pal,

Happy Lunar New Year...

Hi bro, I'm looking for a ceiling fan that can be used in HDB flat, non-remote control and no light, quiet and durable. Thank you.

For lights, what size and wattage to be used for downlight and ceiling light. That do not give out too much heat. I also looking for a light that gives out heat( to be used to dry shoe and clothes)

Hi bro, I'm looking for a ceiling fan that can be used in HDB flat, non-remote control and no light, quiet and durable. Thank you.

For lights, what size and wattage to be used for downlight and ceiling light. That do not give out too much heat. I also looking for a light that gives out heat( to be used to dry shoe and clothes)

Hi pal,

Happy Lunar New Year...

Hi, pls pm me your price for Crestar Rainlite 50" with LED lights. Also the prices for Skylite and Starlite. Thanks.

Can you also advise what is the difference between Rainlite, Skylite and Starlite?

Need help with finding a good fan for my living room n bedrooms. Do u charge extra for installation? How to contact u?

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi,

Kindly PM me your catalog for ceiling fan and its price.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi, pls pm me your price for Crestar Rainlite 50" with LED lights. Also the prices for Skylite and Starlite. Thanks.

Can you also advise what is the difference between Rainlite, Skylite and Starlite?

Hi pal,

Can't seems to PMed u :dunno: