Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy2006

Anyone Tried Their Service ?

http://www.housingloansg.com/news.htm#3

< Quote >

Beware "pitfalls" of getting Housing Loan yourself

Nowadays, almost everyone has access to internet. As a consumer, you might be "tempted" to check out the CURRENT housing loan packages offered by different banks by "surfing the net" instead. It seems so hassle free, just a few clicks to the websites of different banks, you can see the housing loan packages that they offer. Or is it?

You might be shocked if I tell you that generally, the information provided on banks' websites are not up-to-date. Today, I just checked on several banks' websites and found that they still have information on "old housing loan packages" which had been either replaced by new housing loan packages or interest rates or other terms and conditions revised.

So if you "shop for housing loan" by relying on information you see on banks' websites, you would be making decision based on "incorrect" information and thus likely to make the incorrect decision.

How to ensure you get the BEST deal in Housing Loans in Singapore? In the past, you had to do all the "homework" yourself, involving time and effort on your part. Now Leverage Holdings Pte Ltd has made it "hassle-free" for you. Just send us an email at info@LeverageHoldings.com or call us at +65 6737 8801, you will be able to get the latest information on housing loan. Best of all, we will provide a 3rd party unbiased analysis of ALL the housing loan packages offered by ALL banks in Singapore (including local and foreign banks)....we will help you filter to the top 3 housing loan packages for you to make the final decision.

Once you decide which housing loan package to take up, one of our trained Mortgage Consultant would then meet you at a time and place convenient for you to fill up the housing loan application form and settle other details. Our consultants can meet you even at your home and even on Sundays and public holidays, making it truly convenient and hassle free for you.

You might wonder how much is the fee you need to pay us for this "one of the kind" personalised and professional service we provide. Well, you might be pleasantly surprised to find out that you DON"T need to pay anything at all! (Because we're paid separately by the banks).

So if you wonder if you might be able to save some interest expense on your housing loan, don't hesitate any longer, just email us at info@LeverageHoldings.com or call us at 6737 8801 for a no-obligation 3rd party unbiased Housing Loan analysis now!

< Unquote>

Our HLE was been rejected by HDB. Planning to source for bank loan and i found the above website.

Any comments? Should we get the bank loan or appeal with HDB.. :dunno: Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

http://www.housingloansg.com/news.htm#3

< Quote >

Beware "pitfalls" of getting Housing Loan yourself

Nowadays, almost everyone has access to internet. As a consumer, you might be "tempted" to check out the CURRENT housing loan packages offered by different banks by "surfing the net" instead. It seems so hassle free, just a few clicks to the websites of different banks, you can see the housing loan packages that they offer. Or is it?

You might be shocked if I tell you that generally, the information provided on banks' websites are not up-to-date. Today, I just checked on several banks' websites and found that they still have information on "old housing loan packages" which had been either replaced by new housing loan packages or interest rates or other terms and conditions revised.

So if you "shop for housing loan" by relying on information you see on banks' websites, you would be making decision based on "incorrect" information and thus likely to make the incorrect decision.

How to ensure you get the BEST deal in Housing Loans in Singapore? In the past, you had to do all the "homework" yourself, involving time and effort on your part. Now Leverage Holdings Pte Ltd has made it "hassle-free" for you. Just send us an email at info@LeverageHoldings.com or call us at +65 6737 8801, you will be able to get the latest information on housing loan. Best of all, we will provide a 3rd party unbiased analysis of ALL the housing loan packages offered by ALL banks in Singapore (including local and foreign banks)....we will help you filter to the top 3 housing loan packages for you to make the final decision.

Once you decide which housing loan package to take up, one of our trained Mortgage Consultant would then meet you at a time and place convenient for you to fill up the housing loan application form and settle other details. Our consultants can meet you even at your home and even on Sundays and public holidays, making it truly convenient and hassle free for you.

You might wonder how much is the fee you need to pay us for this "one of the kind" personalised and professional service we provide. Well, you might be pleasantly surprised to find out that you DON"T need to pay anything at all! (Because we're paid separately by the banks).

So if you wonder if you might be able to save some interest expense on your housing loan, don't hesitate any longer, just email us at info@LeverageHoldings.com or call us at 6737 8801 for a no-obligation 3rd party unbiased Housing Loan analysis now!

< Unquote>

Our HLE was been rejected by HDB. Planning to source for bank loan and i found the above website.

Any comments? Should we get the bank loan or appeal with HDB.. :dunno: Thanks!

it is always be good if you can get a loan from HDB...if the time permitted then you shall appeal. otherwise the bankloan broker does provide some good helping hand to get a best package avialable in the market however, you can also call bank and collect information by yourself. I'm one of a user whom using property loan broker due to time contraint and overwhelmed by T&Cs from all the banks. fortunately, the broker did his job i can say and i'm quite satisfied with the result.

in short, yes, there are property broker but depend on whom you are engaged with...some just a messenger, some really good and very responsive...you can engage them however sometime it is also good to do your own home work too...

good luck!

I was quite dilemma..dunno whether should we go appeal with HDB on the HLE. And dunno how long will it takes.

We in fact eyeing 1 unit at Bedok south. Seller's need to sell off their flat by end Sep. We in fact plan to do a contra by selling off our current 4 room flat once HLE approved. But now...

Maybe my hubby was the breadwinner of the family. So the HDB rejected doe to this reason. Details on the reason will have to wait till next week from HDB by mail to us.

Any advice whether is it a right time to sell away my current 4 room flat & upgrade to 5 room flat using Bank loan?

My hubby working in palm oil industry. Monthly salaries not very high but enough to support whole family & maid. Bonus is good thou but now the economy is unpredicable..anything can happen. ANd i LOVE the 5room flat so much!! :~

I yet to engage their service but liaise with them via email..

Broker advise the bank will only loan to us max 14-20 years if we are to purchase the point block which built in year 1976.. :unsure: sad.. cos the flat too old..

As for the HDB HLE, they will re-process again. Reason for them to reject my application is my MOP is at 1st Sep. But now they willing to let our flat to have early MOP.

Wonder how much and how many years will they allow.. :~

Anyone Tried Their Service

I got my loans tru them. They will provide many different banks package for u and give their recommendations but of course you need to know what u wan before making your own decisions.

Fuss free,trouble free. let them do the job for u.

:bangwall:

I got my loans tru them. They will provide many different banks package for u and give their recommendations but of course you need to know what u wan before making your own decisions.

Fuss free,trouble free. let them do the job for u.

thanks for your reply..so far may i know what is the best home loan now??? wanted to cry!

today my HLE loan was rejected on my 1st appointment with HDB! :~ can you imagine the traumatic when the HDB revoked my HLE loan!!

Is all becos we have declared we do not have any properties in oversea in our HLE loan. And when the officer asked us to sign & declared that we have no properties, my hubby said HAVE..so immediately HLE got revoked! :~ is all because our agent told us as long as we dispose it within 6 months, no problem at all. so we thought we can declared ' NO' in HLE application form.. :bangwall:

so now we got to apply bank loan.

dunno whether to go straight to direct banker or middle man..arrggg!!!