Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pentux

Meet Any Difficult Buyers/sellers?

anyone here encounter difficult buyerss/sellers before?

for me 1st time i encounter stingy sellers. after some bargaining, confirmed the price and signed liao. then they like intend to back out like tat say agent sold for them at lower price, say after signing got people offer slightly higher. wah lau do they understand what is sign on dotted line?

initially ask whether they are removing any items in the place before my purchase as they initially wanted to rent it out.

1) curtains are in all the rooms. (i dun wan the ugly curtains)

2) a fridge in the kitchen (they confirmed via phone that fridge give me)

3) lights all installed

1st unhappiness

requested for 3 weeks instead of the normal 2 weeks after signing OTP due to bank bridging.

seller unhappy ask why so long, explained to them still not satisfied. grumble grumble

2nd unhappiness

normally otp form will just write empty possessions in the place. then seller suddenly say they taking back the fridge. nvm loh not say i "gian" their new fridge. then started to remove the lights also. wah lau wanna sell then sell happy lah..not say they sell at a lost.

3rd unhappiness

requested for early shift in for renovation works as i have sold my current place already. since they not staying there, they insisted give me only 1 mth allowance for reno works. in turn i must pay them rental. ok lo pay them. agree to handover keys to me on scheduled date, play punk give me 1 set of keys instead of 2 smore late in the night instead of morning.then my cheque must be handed over first before they pass key to agent. CCB. bery du lan liao and they say will keep the other set as they havent finish moving items outta the house. 1 house got so many sets of keys. even dare asked me for $30 gas activation charges and they after that say dun need. i already ask SP services to activate on handover key date, i also paying for my own SP services.

4th unhappiness

heard from their agent they still plan to enter the house before comepletion date. what if i am not at home and things go missing or damage? (meaning i am staying in the house for probably 2-3 days before completion date). i know they are still officially the owner but WTF.

i am just here to air my grievances as first time encounter such behaviour from seller.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

aiya.. they just dun want the deal to go thru.. that's why make things difficult for you.

Aniway.. better than 1 i heard.. The seller went to borrow ah long to "compensate" their low selling price. The buyer having ah long visits regularly for almost 1 yr before it ends.

aiya.. they just dun want the deal to go thru.. that's why make things difficult for you.

Aniway.. better than 1 i heard.. The seller went to borrow ah long to "compensate" their low selling price. The buyer having ah long visits regularly for almost 1 yr before it ends.

wah ah long. lucky my place is condo..safe from ah long.

This thing is not convenient for you? It is common practise in various regions but are not you satisfied with it? If so.. you can negotiate that with the party you are dealing with.

hi

which condo you buy ? how much ?

nothing to be nosy here, but curious about pricing.

But strange that seller from condo selling to you make things so difficult ?

hi

which condo you buy ? how much ?

nothing to be nosy here, but curious about pricing.

But strange that seller from condo selling to you make things so difficult ?

sorry not disclosing much here except tat it is a condo in the north.