Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ejszaka

My City Haven

DAY 30

Visited my flat first thing in the morning before I went to work. The glassworks are been done. All the carpentry stuff have been moved into the flat. I understand the guys have done one day of woodwork. The place is a war zone once again, with saw dust all over the place.

P1010455.jpg

Full height glass panels separating the dining area from the kitchen.

Hi, can I check with you the cost of the glass door panel to the kitchen?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can I check with you the cost of the glass door panel to the kitchen?

Tried to pm you. Message got rejected.

Edited by ejszaka

DAY 36

The carpenters returned to finish up last bits of the carpentry yesterday. The wallpapers are up. So is the Alumix wardrobe.

P1010507.jpg

Wallpaper, artichoke lamp and bartop. The solid top for the table will be installed tomorrow. Can't wait.

P1010512.jpg

The bedroom wallpaper is also up.

P1010509.jpg

Alumix pole system wardrobe. I find the doors a tad plain, and the choice of colours available very limited. What to do, not that many pole systems available in Singapore.

Hi, can you pm me the cost for doing up the bartop. I ask the ID to quote a bar top which is L-shape and empty below just like yours. It seems the cost is quite steep even though it looks simple. :-)

Does anyone know who I can engage or where can I find those transparent plastic/perspex stuff that I can attach to the metal gate to keep water out? Wonderful HDB flats of yesteryear, all probably didn't take into account that. When it rains heavily.. and wind blows... my front door gets wet.. and I am using laminates.. can't afford to have wet floors!