Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thhoon72

Renovation Quote

Really need some advice on the below quotation, is it very expensive?

Living hall/Dining hall

1 Supply and install false ceiling in Living and Dining Hall $1,500.00

2 Design and fabricate 6ft(w) full height TV feature wall cum 6ft(w) suspended TV console c/w $1,980.00

drawers laminate finish

3 Design and fabricate 3ft(w) full height shoes cabinet c/w casement doors in laminate finish cum $1,050.00

2ft(w) cushion settee

4 Hacking of existing 1pc of L-shaped 10ft(w) full height wall $500.00

5 Supply labour and materials to do touch up of affected area in cement screed finish $450.00

KITCHEN

6 Supply labour and materials to construct cement base for kitchen cabinets and fridge c/w $500.00

matching tiles finish

7 Design and fabricate 47ft(w) top and bottom kitchen cabinet in laminate finish (@promotion $3,243.00

of $69/ft)

8 Supply and install 29ft(w) solid surface top (@promotion price of $90/ft) $2,610.00

9 Supply labour to install 1set of kitchen sink and tap $150.00

10 Design and fabricate 2ft(w) full height cabinet c/w casement doors in laminate finish in Yard $400.00

GUEST ROOM

11 Supply and install 15ft(w) full height clear tempered glass panel c/w U-channel support $3,000.00

12 Supply and install 1pc of clear tempered glass swing door c/w handle $800.00

BEDROOM 1

13 Design and fabricate 5ft(w) full height wardrobe c/w casement doors in laminate finish $1,100.00

BEDROOM 2

14 Design and fabricate 5ft(w) full height wardrobe c/w casement doors in laminate finish $1,100.00

15 Design and fabricate 9ft(w) suspended study table c/w drawers in laminate finish $1,170.00

MASTER BEDROOM

16 Design and fabricate 8ft(w) full height feature wall c/w both sides in laminate finish $2,000.00

17 Design and fabricate 12ft(w) full height wooden carcase wardrobe in polygon finish $2,280.00

18 Supply and install false ceiling in whole room $780.00

MASTER BATHROOM

19 Design and fabricate 5ft(w) suspended vanity cabinet c/w casement doors in laminate finish $600.00

20 Design and fabricate 5ft(w) top hung mirror cabinet c/w casement doors in laminate finish $750.00

21 Supply and install 1set of 10mm tempered clear glass shower screen c/w 1pc of fix panel and $550.00

1pc of swing door w/ handle

22 Supply and install 5ft(w) solid surface top for vanity cabinet $450.00

COMMON BATHROOM

23 Supply and install 1set of 10mm tempered clear glass shower screen c/w 2pcs of fix panels $900.00

OTHERS

24 Supply labour to dismantle 2sets of door panels and door frames in both bathrooms $200.00

25 Supply labour and materials to do touch up of affected area in cement screed finish in both $400.00

bathrooms

26 Supply and install 2sets of frosted tempered glass swing door c/w handle lock sets and $1,600.00

Inclusive of spraying acid edge (protection) in bathrooms

27 Supply and install whole house wrought iron grills in living hall(9ftx5ft), guest room(5ftx4ft), $3,000.00

bedroom1(7ftx4ft), bedroom2(7ftx4ft), master room(12ftx4ft) and yard(7ftx5ft)

28 Painting of whole house w/ ICI or Nippon paint $1,500.00

29 Haulage, clearing of debris upon completion of renovation and floor protection by $700.00

corrugated sheet

30 General cleaning of whole house upon completion of renovation $300.00

Total : $37,375.10

Edited by thhoon72

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is hard to compare item by item unless you're the items from different sources yourself, normally people look at the total figure. Some items I do see more expensive than mine, e.g. the tempered glass door with handle mine was $600, I bought directly from glass factory.

For the quotation on carpentry work, you may refer to here:

http://mylittlecasa.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-cheap-quotation-for-cabinet-wardrobe.html

The other quotation I can't remember where did i keep already :(

After renovating twice (experienced... haha), i kinda know that there are too many ways each Reno firm can charge us. Choose firms that have CASE-trust reputation.

Most importantly, you get your end-product with satisfaction (worksmanship) and of coz, within your budget.

You have lots and lots of cabinet.

The prices of cabinet do varies quite a lot.

Go and see what type of laminate you can use first. Also request for blum hinge for all the cabinet.

I received cheap quotes for cabinet but u need to top up this and that and in the end will be expensive too.

Also consider the quality of work as well.

Hi,

Dun look at the total amount. We are customers, of course we have to check how many things that request to do.

i think nowadays, for the price of reno is quite standard, what you have to do is choose the best ID which is match to you and willing to help u as well.

PM me if you need my ID who has completed my house at Punggol Field.

So far so good lor

You have lots and lots of cabinet.

The prices of cabinet do varies quite a lot.

Go and see what type of laminate you can use first. Also request for blum hinge for all the cabinet.

I received cheap quotes for cabinet but u need to top up this and that and in the end will be expensive too.

Also consider the quality of work as well.

Hi, for the blum hinge are there different brands available ? Thanks

Price is important but I think the workmenship and the coordination of the work is more important as you maybe stay there for more than 5 years

My 5 cent worth

Hi,

Dun look at the total amount. We are customers, of course we have to check how many things that request to do.

i think nowadays, for the price of reno is quite standard, what you have to do is choose the best ID which is match to you and willing to help u as well.

PM me if you need my ID who has completed my house at Punggol Field.

So far so good lor

hi,

i have walk in to an id firm in imm and their quote is defintely higher than yours.

can you pm me your id contact?

tia

Hi, Dont worry about the price, just look at the design and quality 1st.

Please Pm me and discuss.

Thanks.