Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
techaview

5 Room Hdb At City Fringe

Hi I love ur industrial switches too!!! Will check if I can apply them into my home too..

Very eager to see u brick wall le, sounds really nice color combo..

Looking forward for more pics from u..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmm if you don't mind the cost, you maybe can look at Philiphs EasyScene dimmable bulbs which comes with remote control feature.

available in 15W or 20W and Warm White & Cool Daylight, starter packs goes for 100++ for 2 bulbs+1 remote

http://www.philips.com.sg/c/energy-saving-light-bulbs/easyscene-15-w-75-w-e27-cool-daylight-929689637201/prd/

Yap i know about this, In fact, i have future proof my bedroom downlight by changing all my downlight to e27 connector instead of PLC to accommodate them if i want to change in future. The reason i never used that is because the bulb of philip easyscene is in spiral shape which doesn't goes well with the peca ilum. I will experiment my bulb by using different light rating.... 11w for a start...

d6ab765e.jpg

today is installation of bathroom accessories. Unfortunately my towel rack and toilet roll holder is not able to be mounted as the screw holding the bracket is not strong enough. In the long run, it will loosen. Time to shop for bathroom accessories again... Hence bathroom is 90% done.... My toilet bowl also has problem with the cover joint. The rubber has torn quite severely and will ask the shop to change them.

Also kudos to my contractor for helping me to stick the door stopper for my shower screen and frosted door in common bathroom. The way he has done is ingenius and i find it to be perfect in opening them.

0d45a183.jpg

Our mirror, tap, toilet bowl and basin up!

Edited by techaview

Hi, can share on where n what brand u got for ur kitchen n vanity sink. Nicz. If convenient, share shae on e price via pm. Thanks.

I got my kitchen and vanity from GR Link marketing together with my toilet bowl. The lady boss jasmine is very helpful and provide good service. Pricing wise can be cheaper if you can nego with her hard enuff.... my kitchen sink ard 5xx and vanity sink ard 1xx.. so not bad for us... at least budget our budget

I love ur toilet!! More pics pls.....

Thanks today is the cleaining day hence not much progress furniture and wallpaper will be coming in next week. will post more once i photoshop....

I got my kitchen and vanity from GR Link marketing together with my toilet bowl. The lady boss jasmine is very helpful and provide good service. Pricing wise can be cheaper if you can nego with her hard enuff.... my kitchen sink ard 5xx and vanity sink ard 1xx.. so not bad for us... at least budget our budget

Thank so much. Btw, what is e brand for e kitchen sink?

After the general washing is done last weekend, spent a couple of hours today to wash another round again. Body aching and leg feel wobbly now haha....

Some preview shots before the furnitures start to come in tomorrow.....

P1050186.jpg

Living room area

P1050187.jpg

Dining area

P1050188.jpg

View of both living and dining area. The air con fail coils are up today after the second appointment. These are the reused air coil fan coils from the previous owner... They are still in very good condition hence decided to relocate them to the living and dining area to prolong their life span since we will not be using them that frequent only when having guests over....

P1050189.jpg

new air con fan coil in master bedroom

P1050190.jpg

second new air con fan coil in walk in wardrobe and cosy corner

P1050182.jpg

laundry system installed today also... This is the slide out type...

common toilet with DIY birdcage pendant light

P1050185.jpg

Edited by techaview

wow nice toilet setup..:)

Is that Arino WC hehe and i love the shape of your vanity basin :)

thanks so far the most completed job for my house is this area hehe..... Yes our WC is the ever popular Arino. We choose this basin because our contractor told us we have to get a small size basin (no longer than 50cm in width) in order to accommodate on our vanity top, hence we chose this baby basin....