Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zero

Hob & Hood, Oven, Heater, Fridge, Washing Machine, Etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Jerome,

Please see if you could provide me with a price quotation on:

SONY 42IN LED LCD KLV42EX410

Sony LED TV Series BX420 40

SHARP 40IN FULL HD LED LC40LE430M

MIT MR-F30COB~ONXY BLACK

SAMSUNG RT30SRPN

LG GRV3023

SAMSUNG RT 458SGL BLK

Sharp 7.5Kg ES-N75G

Elba Gas Hob EH 733 (Black/White Glass Top)

Electrolux Gas Hob EGT7223SX

EF Glass Hob HBAG390VGB

Rinnai RB-2CG

Rinnai RB3CG

Tecno T638TGSV

Turbo Gas Hob 752VTSC

Turbo GAS Hob 703VTSC

Aerogaz AZ3388F Hood

EF CKPREMIO~FOD90S

Thanks!

Hi,

I have pmed you with quotes.

Thankyou.

Regards,

JErome

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jerome,

I'm looking for:

1. front load washer (at least 8kg)

2. dryer

3. refrigerator (400l above)

4. hob (still can't decide vitro ceramic or gas)

5. hood (extraction rate prefer 800m3/h above)

6. built in oven

7. 50" LED TV

8. ceiling fan 4 units

9. air-con system 3

10. home theatre system

11. air purifier (for living room and 3 bedrooms)

12. microwave oven (can't decide to built in or not)

so far all these are what i have in mind. what brand do u reccommend? most importantly it must be durable.

kindly give me a quote for the items. thanks.

Hi,

I have pmed you with recommendation and quotes.

Thankyou.

Regards,

Jerome

Hi Jerome,

I stumbled into this thread. Could you briefly explain your business? Do you have a shop? Are these items brand-new and meet local statutory requirements? I am puzzled because you have Ariston but my understanding is that Ariston is sold only by Mayer?

Any GST and delivery charges? The hod, hood and oven may be delivered first but other items may be delivered only when renovation is completed to avoid accidental damage.

My new place already started renovation so I would like you quote for the following items soonest:

Hood

Requirement: Easy cleaning and maitenance. Good suction as we do chinese style cooking daily. I do not have top cabinets so it must be able to mount without cabinets. Hopefully, it will also not be too loud.

Currently using Ariston for Hood Hob and oven. I am open to use other brands. I am open to use other brands as long as it is good. Please provide a few choices in additions to Fujioh and Ariston (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation. Do you provide installation and what is the charge?

Hob

Requirement: Easy cleaning and maintenance. 3 burners include a smaller one as we need to cook child's portion using small pots. Preferrably glass top, though not a must. Not longer than 90 cm and hopefully shorter than that as we have limited counter top space.

Please provide a few choices in additions to Rinnai and Ariston (include dimensions & country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

Built-in Oven

Requirement: Easy cleaning and maintenance. Once in a while I do some baking. Hoping to try roasting and grilling and more baking at my new place.

Please provide a few choices in additions to Ariston (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

Please also quote your promotional packages if you have.

Ceiling Fan

Requirement: Safety is top priority. Quiet. Easy cleaning and maintenance.

Living Room Height: 2686cm

Master Room Height: 2592cm

2 Common Room Height: 3575cm

Rooms are more towards rectangular shape

Do you think it is adviseable to have lights mounted under the fan? What are the pros and cons? I have considering ceiling fan but concern about the cleaning and maintenance as we have 2 rooms with high ceilings (top floor). I have height myopia too. Do you think celing fan is adviseable? In terms of energy consumption, is ceiling fan a lot more than stand fan? Is stand fan enough to cool room with high ceiling

Please provide a few choices in additions to KDK (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

Fridge

Requirement: 3 doors. Top freezer, mid storage, bottom for veggie. I need a big veggie compartment as we cook daily but don't go every day. Easy cleaning and maintenance. Energy saving.

Fisher & Paykel E415H

Mitsubishi MR-V45C-DS

Mitsubishi MR-V50B-GP-P

Mitsubishi MRV50CSTP

Pleasse include colour availability for all models. In additons to the above models, please provide other choices if there are good ones (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

TV

Requirement: will be puting on TV console. Maybe about 42" to 46". I do not need those with internet connectivity stuff. We don't spend long hours in front of TV.

To include also Samsung and Sony models. Please provide a few choices (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

DVD Player

Requirement: a simple one with recording function. We don't really watch a lot of TV

Rice Cooker

Requirement: Easy to use. Simple one with not too many confusing functions as my mother may not know how to use it. The pot should be those plastic type or with coating like Teflon. Cook for 4 daily but more if there are small gatherings.

Mixer

Those that is used for mixing dough. Good performance but not too pricey. Not considering those hand-held type.

Hi-Fi/Stereo

Do you sell them? I need one more on top on my current one. Any recommendation? Reasonably priced ones not those high end type or run into thousands.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have emailed you.

Thanks

REgards,

Jerome

Hi Jerome,

One more item. Do you have sell toilet bowls and bidgets? Just bought my sanitary and kitchen stuff today but not the toilet bowls. Budget about $200-$300+ per bowl. White. One-piece design. Do you carry Johnson Suisse? Please quote me a few choices from differnt brands. Thanks.

Hi Jerome,

I stumbled into this thread. Could you briefly explain your business? Do you have a shop? Are these items brand-new and meet local statutory requirements? I am puzzled because you have Ariston but my understanding is that Ariston is sold only by Mayer?

Any GST and delivery charges? The hod, hood and oven may be delivered first but other items may be delivered only when renovation is completed to avoid accidental damage.

My new place already started renovation so I would like you quote for the following items soonest:

Hood

Requirement: Easy cleaning and maitenance. Good suction as we do chinese style cooking daily. I do not have top cabinets so it must be able to mount without cabinets. Hopefully, it will also not be too loud.

Currently using Ariston for Hood Hob and oven. I am open to use other brands. I am open to use other brands as long as it is good. Please provide a few choices in additions to Fujioh and Ariston (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation. Do you provide installation and what is the charge?

Hob

Requirement: Easy cleaning and maintenance. 3 burners include a smaller one as we need to cook child's portion using small pots. Preferrably glass top, though not a must. Not longer than 90 cm and hopefully shorter than that as we have limited counter top space.

Please provide a few choices in additions to Rinnai and Ariston (include dimensions & country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

Built-in Oven

Requirement: Easy cleaning and maintenance. Once in a while I do some baking. Hoping to try roasting and grilling and more baking at my new place.

Please provide a few choices in additions to Ariston (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

Please also quote your promotional packages if you have.

Ceiling Fan

Requirement: Safety is top priority. Quiet. Easy cleaning and maintenance.

Living Room Height: 2686cm

Master Room Height: 2592cm

2 Common Room Height: 3575cm

Rooms are more towards rectangular shape

Do you think it is adviseable to have lights mounted under the fan? What are the pros and cons? I have considering ceiling fan but concern about the cleaning and maintenance as we have 2 rooms with high ceilings (top floor). I have height myopia too. Do you think celing fan is adviseable? In terms of energy consumption, is ceiling fan a lot more than stand fan? Is stand fan enough to cool room with high ceiling

Please provide a few choices in additions to KDK (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

Fridge

Requirement: 3 doors. Top freezer, mid storage, bottom for veggie. I need a big veggie compartment as we cook daily but don't go every day. Easy cleaning and maintenance. Energy saving.

Fisher & Paykel E415H

Mitsubishi MR-V45C-DS

Mitsubishi MR-V50B-GP-P

Mitsubishi MRV50CSTP

Pleasse include colour availability for all models. In additons to the above models, please provide other choices if there are good ones (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

TV

Requirement: will be puting on TV console. Maybe about 42" to 46". I do not need those with internet connectivity stuff. We don't spend long hours in front of TV.

To include also Samsung and Sony models. Please provide a few choices (include dimensions and country of make) and would also like your personal recomendation.

DVD Player

Requirement: a simple one with recording function. We don't really watch a lot of TV

Rice Cooker

Requirement: Easy to use. Simple one with not too many confusing functions as my mother may not know how to use it. The pot should be those plastic type or with coating like Teflon. Cook for 4 daily but more if there are small gatherings.

Mixer

Those that is used for mixing dough. Good performance but not too pricey. Not considering those hand-held type.

Hi-Fi/Stereo

Do you sell them? I need one more on top on my current one. Any recommendation? Reasonably priced ones not those high end type or run into thousands.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

I noticed that you have missed out my msg twice. And i have emailed you once to ask for quotations.

A good businessman will NOT reply and quote selectively. You have lost a customer who is gg to collect her keys soon.

Hi shiningstars,

Im sorry to skip 2 times your post.

Seek ur understanding as i am waiting for the lastest price scheme for the lastest Samsung washer and promotion packages, therefore i did not quote from your 2 post.

Also,some models you asked for quotes are invalid models therefore i am waiting for a confirmation from the agent.

Take Bosch Bosch DHU635GZA for example, i was waitng for a confirmation and this model is only available via project.

Which mean Bosch condo project. Therefore it is invalid and not able to purchase.

Still, I apologised for my mistake.

I have just replied you with quotes.

Regards,

Jerome

Hi,

Please quote for the following:

1) Brandt TI112B

2) Brandt TI1082B

3) Brandt AT249XE1

4) Ariston NRC 641 B

5) Ariston SL 161P IX

6) Electrolux EHED63CS

7) Electrolux EFT9510

8) Bosch 645T14E

9) Bosch DHU635GZA

10) Bosch DHU665E

11) Bosch DHI622GSG

12) Samsung RT59QBSL

13) Samsung WF702

14) Samsung WF752

Thanks.

I noticed that you have missed out my msg twice. And i have emailed you once to ask for quotations.

A good businessman will NOT reply and quote selectively. You have lost a customer who is gg to collect her keys soon.

Hi Jerome,

SONY 42IN LED LCD KLV42EX410

Sony LED TV Series BX420 40

SHARP 40IN FULL HD LED LC40LE430M

MIT MR-F30COB~ONXY BLACK

SAMSUNG RT30SRPN

LG GRV3023

SAMSUNG RT 458SGL BLK

Sharp 7.5Kg ES-N75G

Elba Gas Hob EH 733 (Black/White Glass Top)

Electrolux Gas Hob EGT7223SX

EF Glass Hob HBAG390VGB

Rinnai RB-2CG

Rinnai RB3CG

Tecno T638TGSV

Turbo Gas Hob 752VTSC

Turbo GAS Hob 703VTSC

Aerogaz AZ3388F Hood

EF CKPREMIO~FOD90S

Thanks!

Hi Jerome,

I'm looking for:

1. front load washer (at least 8kg)

2. dryer

3. refrigerator (400l above)

4. hob (still can't decide vitro ceramic or gas)

5. hood (extraction rate prefer 800m3/h above)

6. built in oven

7. 50" LED TV

8. ceiling fan 4 units

9. air-con system 3

10. home theatre system

11. air purifier (for living room and 3 bedrooms)

12. microwave oven (can't decide to built in or not)

so far all these are what i have in mind. what brand do u reccommend? most importantly it must be durable.

kindly give me a quote for the items. thanks.

Hi Jerome ,

Please quote me the following items :

Oven :

EF - BN1950S

Water Oven :

SHARP - AX-1500V

Storage Heater :

JOVEN - JH15 - 15L

Fridge :

SAMSUNG SIDE BY SIDE - RSH5VUSL

SAMSUNG SIDE BY SIDE - RSH5SUSL

Washer cum dryer :

SAMSUNG - WD0804

Sink :

RUBINE KITCHEN SINK - FOX810-75U

Thank you !

Hi,

I have pmed you.

Thankyou

Regards,

Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Please PM me below quotes:

Hob and Hood:

Rinnai Package RB3CG and RH991CT

HOBZ HG-2773 and HH-2990-SS

Oven:

Fujioh FBO78SS

Electrolux EMS2048X

Electrolux EMS26415X

Fridge:

Samsung RT45TSGL

Samsung RT54QBSL

Samsung RT59QBSL

Mitsubishi MR-F55C-ST

Mitsubishi MR-F30C

LG GRM602GSH

Panasonice NR-BY552

Water Heater:

Bennington C600

Joven Storage 15L

Joven Storage 25L

707 Multi 15 Storage

Thanks!

Hi,

I have pmed you.

Thanks

Regards,

JErome

Hi Jerome,

1. Rinnai RRB-29FV(B)- glass top (need for use with govt gas)

2. Fujioh FX900

3. As a package of the above items with delivery

4. LG LS5700 42inch LED Smart TV with bracket, wifi dongle and delivery

5. Sharp LC-32LE340M 32 inch LED

Thank you.

Hi,

I have pmed you.

Thankyou.

Regards,

Jerome