Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zlia

My Country Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes same.. I saw ur post on country style home.. Btw the sofa $1600 is affordable!!!

*hi-5* hahah.... yah. I also felt the price is quite reasonable. Was so tempted to get it on the spot. However, downside to that sofa design is that the wood at the bottom part of the sofa is very low. Nearly touching the floor. Like that will be tough to sweep/ vacuum under leh. Everytime wanna vaccum need to drag the whole chair out. So because of that, I'm still considering. :unsure:

The other side is jus the drawer.. I nv take. I will take & upload to u. Is abt $1300 i think or slightly more than that.. It depends very much on e size

icic. ok tks! what is the size of your desk? im tinking of getting a desk too but cannot find any nice ones out there

Dun sweep lOr.. Haha.. My sOfa aso like tat.. But got wheels, can pull out

Hi,

Is your sofa the same as the one display at ECO Links showroom except

that it is white in colour? Are the wheels specially custom made by you?

Edited by flermodders

Xiaobudian,

Are you going to get a sheet of glass to place on top of your study table? Cos I realised it is white... scared it get dirty from paper ink and stationery marks. ;)

Like my Ikea chest of drawers, I regret not putting a glass sheet cos strted to get markings and scratches from daily usage. Worse... I left a cup of cold water. Then the condensation cause the wood to "pop" up. Now got a small lump there to remind me not to place any more cups on the cupboard. So ugly. :bangwall:

My table is based on fengshui ruler about 1300mm.. Custom made things can depend on how big u want.. I nv put glass on top.. Tks 4 reminding.. Maybe i will go n buy country style table cloth..

bb7faffc.jpg

ur lamp is so cute! I always wanna get such porcelain lamps... but not sure where to get. Where did u get it and hw much?? i wnana get a standing one and maybe a table one :dribble:

My table is based on fengshui ruler about 1300mm.. Custom made things can depend on how big u want.. I nv put glass on top.. Tks 4 reminding.. Maybe i will go n buy country style table cloth..

u can also put a transparent sheet over the nice country table cloth so tt it wont get dirty, easier to wipe too. i did that for my dining table but only after 2 yrs and it has quite a number of stains already. also looking out for nice ones to replace or might make my own if i really cannot find lol

My lamp r ordered online.. But Pearl lighting at Park mall also selling. #02..

which site u mind sharing? and hw much?

and do you know the price at pearl lighting?

thanks! :)