Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hi,

Forgot to ask you, can I say its you recommended the contractor to me ? If yes, can I know your name , pls ? Or else, how he know that he is being recommended ?

Thanks !

Have a nice day!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Pinkwhale

Love your home. Great taste & great execution. Very insiprational. Hope you can PM me your contractor's contact. Thanks!

Hi pinkwhale,

Can you share your contractor's details and budget for your Reno?

We are getting my place at the last quarter of this year and like the concept of ur home!

Thanks!

Edited by calkah

Brick wall was up on Tues and after i posted the pics here... I continued to sit in my living room staring into my brick wall - really "面壁思过" and I just cant seems to feel satisfied with the wall. Thus on Wed morning, I bug K again... kept whatsapp-ing to him that I'm not satisfied with the design of my brick wall and haha... despite his busy schedule, he came with additional 15pcs of brick to help me touch up the wall....

Now it looks much better - looks more like a pc of wall haha... tomorrow is painting day... :dancingqueen:

7314474426_33b507a78d.jpg

7314551040_8ebcc1338e.jpg

7314635970_1ddb11d725.jpg

7314781050_9f05b1ce9f.jpg

Hi,

Love the brick tiles.

We are planning our reno soon and we would love to have some of that too.

Can share how much did those tiles cost and where you bought them?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.

Completed look of the windows and grilles

6885682389_d4f4948b0b.jpg

Hi pinkwhale, can I check if you have difficulty accessing the hangers after installation of the windows and grilles?

Can you also share on how do you use this kind of hangers? Are the bars fixed or can be removed like the conventional bamboo poles?

I'm currently considering if I need to do up the windows and grilles for the service yard but unsure on how to access and use this kind of hangers.

i was late for few days, they said price increase in June, i asked end-may already quote increased price...*sob! already ex le now lagi ex.. :furious: but bo bian..i fell in love with it.. ;)

i thought ur sofa look like dark blue leh! it's grey?? :P i guess we'll be going down to choose soon since it takes abt 8 weeks to make..we saw a grey-ish beige kinda color at the show which i don't mind too.. :D

Hi Pinkwhale

Love your house and the sofa. we happen to buy a sofa from Wyn too and am trying to decide the color. Can i know which fabric code is your grey? saw that they have the "Gurney sack" grey material and the other one with black and white subtle strips and you can feel the strips. May i know which is yours?

Thanks in advance

My sofa is grey... I chose from this catalog of material... mine is No.16

7378369692_ff5c07e8f6.jpg

Hihi!

Nice and simple coffee table! Where did you got it from??

Yes, the coffee table is very nice! I want to know too! thx!

Hi hi...its from IKEA ~ cheap cheap.. got it during sales.. only $29

Hi,

Forgot to ask you, can I say its you recommended the contractor to me ? If yes, can I know your name , pls ? Or else, how he know that he is being recommended ?

Thanks !

Have a nice day!

You tell him pinkwhale he also know its me... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi pinkwhale, can I check if you have difficulty accessing the hangers after installation of the windows and grilles?

Can you also share on how do you use this kind of hangers? Are the bars fixed or can be removed like the conventional bamboo poles?

I'm currently considering if I need to do up the windows and grilles for the service yard but unsure on how to access and use this kind of hangers.

Hi Kel2505

the windows and grilles are bascially sliding type thus it is ok to access the hangers.

the hanger bars are fixed kind... cannot be remove one

Hi Pinkwhale, can I trouble u to pm ur contractor contacts to me? Or anyone who has it? I gotten my keys & waiting for my defects to be settled so need to look ard for contractors/id

Hi pinkwhale,

would you mind sharing the brand and model number (or series/name) of the laminate that you chose for your WIW and Kitchen? Thanks! Pls drop me a PM if convenient.