Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Bazi Interpretation Professional

Dear Bepgof,

Did he clarified if it was the chinese 32 or angmoh 32? Sorry, just joking.

In any case, I am sure that you had a grand birthday celebration after...by gotten married?

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if things are fixed and without alternation, perhaps i would like to know the following :

a) can these masters predict or tell the truth on the person accidents or death ? This way we can buy insurance at a later point and no need to "buy" insurance earlier - save cost ?

At least we can control our money on what to buy or not to buy.

Bro, watch this 90/10 principle bt Stephen Covey, may be give you some light.

The reactions from ppls to things happening round them do make great differences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IQQ4srYhPs&feature=share

Dear Bepgof,

Did he clarified if it was the chinese 32 or angmoh 32? Sorry, just joking.

In any case, I am sure that you had a grand birthday celebration after...by gotten married?

Cheers!

This is the so called "shock" or "bad shadow" associate with bazi analysis. Heart too weak pls don't try. "Knowing" something in advance is a burden.

TIA someone is a wise act, tot it is foc.

Bro, watch this 90/10 principle bt Stephen Covey, may be give you some light.

The reactions from ppls to things happening round them do make great differences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IQQ4srYhPs&feature=share

This is true, we can control our reaction, however most ppl including myself tend to react in negative way.

I shall improve to control my emotion well :D

I think its quite hard for us layman to know who is truly skilled

Sianz bangwall.gif

Jin guey la.... those master buey chun one surely got people criticise one la...otherwise you be the hero and collect some feedback lo

Sorry to say u need to further understand what "bazi" is all about, especially those gan/zhi, wuxing, NESWC, etc etc tables.

Chay ba....steady la bepgof, so you champion man....know all what bazi is about? In a table?

Anyway, actually i was asking about your quote "Truth is "no precautionary" actions can be taken to prevent "it" from happening" and questioned u "Then some fsms who proclaim tat got remedy this or can avoid tat problem are all bulls....is tat what u mean? Say yes?"

Looks like in another post u hav agreed u believe destiny....meaning u don't believe a good fsm can do magic la...settle liao

Bazi ganzhi are all simply a "state" description, tio bo? Or to make it simplier...if you know 卦, you'll know the cycle of 十天干 within 天地人 applied to 地支 correlate to 十二星座..... eh sai boh ??

This is the so called "escaping "shiong" moving towards "ji"" process.

憂悔吝者存乎介,震无咎者存乎悔 Understand this and u can write better....

My late uncle was a famous fortunate teller. He read all my 8 siblings' bazi when we were born. Each yr (abt a month b4 cny) he would wrote some instructions on red papers for each of us advising to avoid this & that during the years, and could do this and that during the yr. I did share this b4.

Never mind, he predicted I would have a "serious crisis" when I was 32, but never never mention which month or day. No specific instructions as to how to avoid. "Serious crisis" meaning mati. I lived in "fear" before 32. On 32, nothing bad or serious happened leh. Now angmoh 47 liao. Half leg into coffin liao.

Tolong, famous doesn't mean chun ok. U really need to come out of the well and see some chun chun bo bay chao ones

Dear Bepgof,

To you, this one chun bo?

http://www.horo.idv.tw/FreeHoro/

Cheers!

Sorry Lauer, inappropriate for me to commend if "chun bo", my comment is insignificance, as i'm a nobody tot i've great interest in astrology and have read "quite some related books" on this, anyway, it is just a tip of the iceberg.

Anyway web posted has many good links. One has to read with patience and must have the interest to carry on, cos these topics are "very dry".

Talked abt stars, one must understand that it was the babylonians who "discovered" and "classified" the 12 zodia(黄道十二宫) sometime in BC 586 when Judah(North Israel) was conquered. This was mentioned in some old testament books of bible, even it was predicted (like book of Jeremiah)before it was actually happened.

Abt 黄道十二宫, I've explained what it was all abt in one/two of the posts quite some months back. Nevertheless, the key thing i wanted to stress is that when the 12 zodia was discovered and classified then (BC 586)those stars(or called Aquarius star constellation)which formed, say Aquarius, were only observed over the 黄道 from 20 January – 19 February.

However, as we understand there is an effect called precession causes the Sun's vernal equinox point to slowly shift westward over time, so a star's RA and dec will slowly change by about 1.4 degrees every century (a fact ignored by astrologers), or about 1 minute increase in a star's RA every twenty years. This is caused by the gravitational pulls of the Sun and Moon on the Earth's equatorial bulge (from the Earth's rapid rotation) in an effort to reduce the tilt of the Earth's axis with respect to the ecliptic and the plane of the Moon's orbit around the Earth (that is itself slightly tipped with respect to the ecliptic). Read the followig link:

http://www.astronomynotes.com/nakedeye/s6.htm#anim

BC 586 to AC 2011 = 2599/100 = 25.96 centuries = 25.99 x 1.4 = 36.39 degree drifted. Drift what???

The "stars" which forms the 12 zodias have been drifted with respect to the position of the earth! Consequences???

We understand 12 zodias are displayed over 360 deg over the 黄道, meaning each zodia occupies 360/12= 30 degree of span.

Now from 20 January – 19 February, one can no longer observe the star constellation of Aquarius, but Pisces instead!

What a big "joke" isn't it??? Ancient ppls "believed" that those who are born during (say Aquarius 20 January – 19 February)

under the influence of this star constellation (observed directly from earth) would bear "this & that" character blah blah blah and therefore "this and that" destiny blah blah blah.

Why no one mentions character/destiny of the born 20 Jan- 19 Feb directly under the influence of Pisces star constellation??? So you say "which one" is chun ? Think hard!

Worth mentioning here the last book of bible, Revelation, written by poor John(one of Jesus's 12 disciples)when he was "thrown" into an isolated, called Palmos island, because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus, for his remaining life. In Chapter 21, the 12 precious stones....and many others have similarities to the 12 zodias.....

http://c-highway.net/book/sjnt12/3/sjnt190.htm

My apology for being so "lor so".

Can next time don't throw such difficult-to-answer question? I'm getting old, feel tire one you know.

Edited by bepgof

Can next time don't throw such difficult-to-answer question? I'm getting old, feel tire one you know.

Dear Bepgof,

Aiyoh, sorry for causing more grey hair...

I thought that it was a harmless question leh; just input your (or others that you know) birthday data and see if the bazi interpretation is chun bo? I am speaking of the very basic decoding; character etc.

I found it accurate for the basis decoding but the rest not at all (at least for the past cycles).

Cheers!

Dear Bepgof,

Aiyoh, sorry for causing more grey hair...

I thought that it was a harmless question leh; just input your (or others that you know) birthday data and see if the bazi interpretation is chun bo? I am speaking of the very basic decoding; character etc.

I found it accurate for the basis decoding but the rest not at all (at least for the past cycles).

Cheers!

I am no very good in chinese. Do we key in western date or chinese date from the bazi url ?

Now from 20 January – 19 February, one can no longer observe the star constellation of Aquarius, but Pisces instead!

What a big "joke" isn't it??? Ancient ppls "believed" that those who are born during (say Aquarius 20 January – 19 February)

under the influence of this star constellation (observed directly from earth) would bear "this & that" character blah blah blah and therefore "this and that" destiny blah blah blah.

Why no one mentions character/destiny of the born 20 Jan- 19 Feb directly under the influence of Pisces star constellation??? So you say "which one" is chun ? Think hard!

Dear Bepgof,

I say it should be Pisces, according to the star's influence.

Cheers!

I am no very good in chinese. Do we key in western date or chinese date from the bazi url ?

Dear Kalimantan,

Western.

Have fun.

Dear Bepgof,

I say it should be Pisces, according to the star's influence.

Cheers!

So born in Aq should read Pi's interpretation?