Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Bazi Interpretation Professional

Hi

Although bazi calculations can be available in web, etc eg Joey Yap website ...I want to know who can interpret to me as a consumer, not as a student.

Can anyone recommend a good master ? What is the costs like ?

Honestly i've not got a chance for someone to interpret my bazi before.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Those from website bery gen Leh, i'll contribute $1 to your lion dance if you get one rite.....maybe if talking about characteristics, if like that might as well go for western horoscope. Good master not easy to find, take your time since you so richy. Good ones are those that 一叶知千秋 meaning one leaf drop can tell what happen to your coming autumns or past ones...if you have that many.

Interpret to you as consumer....bery easy...just ask him to tell one thing happen in your past....anything with date or time, this bery swee....sure from then u can trust he bery chun. hehe....frankly, not many can do that lo. What most probably you get from market are those that yank, yelp, blah, buz, beat roound e bushy, raise his magic wand and you get confuse going back home. Last time my experience with 云龙子 was 10mins $200 over , sharks men....tslking craps all about the future....imagine talking about things like I got bad health @ 69, **** who don't know how to say that...i aso know wat. Who will know and remember and care what happen 40yrs later...what a cheap biscuit.

Hi

Although bazi calculations can be available in web, etc eg Joey Yap website ...I want to know who can interpret to me as a consumer, not as a student.

Can anyone recommend a good master ? What is the costs like ?

Honestly i've not got a chance for someone to interpret my bazi before.

Master Chang, comprehensive, $269.

高手一出手,就知有没有.

Those from website bery gen Leh, i'll contribute $1 to your lion dance if you get one rite.....maybe if talking about characteristics, if like that might as well go for western horoscope. Good master not easy to find, take your time since you so richy. Good ones are those that 一叶知千秋 meaning one leaf drop can tell what happen to your coming autumns or past ones...if you have that many.

Interpret to you as consumer....bery easy...just ask him to tell one thing happen in your past....anything with date or time, this bery swee....sure from then u can trust he bery chun. hehe....frankly, not many can do that lo. What most probably you get from market are those that yank, yelp, blah, buz, beat roound e bushy, raise his magic wand and you get confuse going back home. Last time my experience with 云龙子 was 10mins $200 over , sharks men....tslking craps all about the future....imagine talking about things like I got bad health @ 69, **** who don't know how to say that...i aso know wat. Who will know and remember and care what happen 40yrs later...what a cheap biscuit.

i guess u met the sharks ! i agreed with u that they should not discuss about future (too far off - maybe within ONE year) since who can predict anything up to 70 years old.

And i also agree with u on bazi element - talks about charactistics (which i don't have to know since i am myself).

Perhaps i should ask for one to 3 year advice instead ?

Master Chang, comprehensive, $269.

高手一出手,就知有没有.

Bro, have u try his service before ? If u have try his service before and his consultation (i don't want to use the word prediction) has a high level of accuracy on those years applicable to you, that i would say Chang can be considered.

What is comprehensive ? I met him before, and everything is hand-written and i hve to take notes. I rather he has a template, where i can then ask questions on each element and its behavior.

i guess u met the sharks ! i agreed with u that they should not discuss about future (too far off - maybe within ONE year) since who can predict anything up to 70 years old.

And i also agree with u on bazi element - talks about charactistics (which i don't have to know since i am myself).

Perhaps i should ask for one to 3 year advice instead ?

Hi Kalimantan,

A competent bazi consultant would be able to tell you your overall luck in blocks of 10-years. It's called the 10-year luck cycle that Heaven gives to everyone- question is only whether it's good, average or bad.

A bazi consult should consist of the following

1) character and personality analysis

2) your family background- ancestors, parents. eg. whether any inheritance

3) career analysis

what industry and job role is suitable for you

4) relationship with boss, siblings, spouse and children

5) quality of your spouse w/o you submitting your spouse or partner's birthdata

6) health issues and what to watch out for

7) 10-year luck summary

8) luck for next few years

It should take min. 45 minutes. Any less would likely mean the consultant is unable to read into greater details.

If there's any recommendation for purchase of bracelet or ring to change your luck, this is the classic sign of a New Age consultant. The focus of the consult should always be on what actions you should take to improve your life, not what you should wear.

Good luck my friend !

Bro, have u try his service before ? If u have try his service before and his consultation (i don't want to use the word prediction) has a high level of accuracy on those years applicable to you, that i would say Chang can be considered.

What is comprehensive ? I met him before, and everything is hand-written and i hve to take notes. I rather he has a template, where i can then ask questions on each element and its behavior.

How come I know the price? Cos I contacted him & quoted by him lah, on comprehensive bazi analysis, a month or 2 ago only. Comprehensive means comprehensive, one for all, one time enough for whole life.

He almost came to my office, the day before the agreed date, I withdrew last minute - reasons? My heart too weak to absorb some "shocks" I guess. What impressed me was he aked:

- to provide exact place of birth, country.

- to provide exact time of place at that particular place of birth

- no "third pair of eye" during consultation, unless both parties agree.

- no usage of other's DOB for consultation.

Comprehensive report/analysis is no play play, need "home work" to be done before meeting up.

Edited by bepgof

Hi Kalimantan,

A competent bazi consultant would be able to tell you your overall luck in blocks of 10-years. It's called the 10-year luck cycle that Heaven gives to everyone- question is only whether it's good, average or bad.

3) career analysis

7) 10-year luck summary

It should take min. 45 minutes. Any less would likely mean the consultant is unable to read into greater details.

If there's any recommendation for purchase of bracelet or ring to change your luck, this is the classic sign of a New Age consultant. The focus of the consult should always be on what actions you should take to improve your life, not what you should wear.

Good luck my friend !

This type of bazi reading really jialat man, market full of such soothsayers, very common talking only such, find a book also can read such....for what.

How come I know the price? Cos I contacted him & quoted by him lah, on comprehensive bazi analysis, a month or 2 ago only. Comprehensive means comprehensive, one for all, one time enough for whole life.

He almost came to my office, the day before the agreed date, I withdrew last minute - reasons? My heart too weak to absorb some "shocks" I guess. What impressed me was he aked:

Comprehensive report/analysis is no play play, need "home work" to be done before meeting up.

You are right, I didn't know some of the things about my husband's past until master chang mentioned. Shock, really shock, don't have a strong heart also cannot take it.

Hi Kalimantan,

3) career analysis

7) 10-year luck summary

Good luck my friend !

This type of masters I have seen a few, I consider them incompetent and a waste of my time and money.

Ok. But you never meet him up right? Hm...I rather have someone tried before and find them good.

I think there are a lot of quacks out there, so very confused.

Btw, what is third pair of eye?

You are right, I didn't know some of the things about my husband's past until master chang mentioned. Shock, really shock, don't have a strong heart also cannot take it.

Seldom hear of masters dare to read people's past event. If he read an incident about your husband in the past is quite good already. If he can read with date, then he must have been practising very long.