Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbearyong

My Humble Love Nest

finally i had the time to blog abt our love nest that we had gotten our keys in mid sept

we were trying to look for a gd and realiable contractor / interior designer when we had our keys. We wasnt in a rush to renovate our house as we are currently living with my parents. we had contact several "famous" interior company recommended in this forum and also via friends who had their place done up quite nicely. had visted alot of showrooms, on going projects and also completed (our friend's unit) projects.

we realise that its always the completed project that had impressed us. Seen 7 of our friend's completed units and we can firmly say that there is company we prefer, gave better materials in the market. After talking to the some IDs and Contractors, we finally settle down with the ID in charge of one of my friend's unit. I must say that the price given wasnt the cheapest among all the quotation that we had received but they gave better quality materials and the workmanship is one of the best that we had seen from all the showrooms and mainly from our friend's units.

we also realise that the ID in charge of my friend's unit resign from his previous company and set up his own company. most of his past clients were very supportive of him and gave us good comments (especially my friend) when we visted their house.

As i have more free time as its near year end, i will try to post up more details when i figure out how to do that...

Edited by bigbearyong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ever since we engage his service, it had been nothing but great, on the ball and very responsive. usually for our meetings, its around 8pm and it will always last a couple of hours. I really like this ID because he's not afraid to tell me my ideas are not workable/practical/good, and also cause he often tells me a more cost efficient way of doing things.

will update soon hopefully with pic showing the progress of renovation...