Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starlady29

Beware Of Jae Electrical & Renovation - Sebastian Wong

OMG....thank you guys for posting the feedback.

I contacted Sebastian last week and almost going to engage him....based from the past reviews.

Have to pull my horse...and look for other electrician.

If you are prepare to wait, you can try Zenterra Electical, Mr Lye is the boss.

No harm giving them a call to check it out.

Superior workmanship and good quality casing and wires. Pricing is very reasonable with free lightings installation if you purchase the lights from them. Lightings pricing is good, eg PLC downlights 18x2 volts at $22 with malaysiamade balast or $26 with alto balast.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you are prepare to wait, you can try Zenterra Electical, Mr Lye is the boss.

No harm giving them a call to check it out.

Superior workmanship and good quality casing and wires. Pricing is very reasonable with free lightings installation if you purchase the lights from them. Lightings pricing is good, eg PLC downlights 18x2 volts at $22 with malaysiamade balast or $26 with alto balast.

Hi wojia, care to share the quote from Zenterra Electrical? Example the unit price? Thanks... Was looking for good electrician who can do my 5 room rewiring.

Hi wojia, care to share the quote from Zenterra Electrical? Example the unit price? Thanks... Was looking for good electrician who can do my 5 room rewiring.

sure. can i hve your email.??

b4 engaging him,i read alot of reviews abt his work from this forum..all of them saying his work is gd n how professional he is..

I also shortlisted him as well after reading numerous feedbacks on his good and professional work. I called his HP but noone pick up and he did not return my call also. After that I went back to look at the posts by various forumers who posted good review of him and realised most of these forumers only has single digit post counts and almost all the posts were praising sebastian with an occasional replies to some random posts. I was kinda suspicious and decided not to try to contact him after that. Guess I was lucky to have given him a miss...

But now I;ve yet to find an electrician and Zenterra's schedule is too packed. :(

Haiz... The search goes on!

I also shortlisted him as well after reading numerous feedbacks on his good and professional work. I called his HP but noone pick up and he did not return my call also. After that I went back to look at the posts by various forumers who posted good review of him and realised most of these forumers only has single digit post counts and almost all the posts were praising sebastian with an occasional replies to some random posts. I was kinda suspicious and decided not to try to contact him after that. Guess I was lucky to have given him a miss...

But now I;ve yet to find an electrician and Zenterra's schedule is too packed. :(

hi Antares,

lucky you!!!!

yeah u r super lucky man. dun let him ruin your whole reno process. you can look for pigeon hole to recommend her electrician to you.

was quoted cheaper than sebastian and electrical works quite well done according to her. luckily she also never engage sebastian leh

u can search for her blog pigeon hole...

yeah u r super lucky man. dun let him ruin your whole reno process. you can look for pigeon hole to recommend her electrician to you.

was quoted cheaper than sebastian and electrical works quite well done according to her. luckily she also never engage sebastian leh

u can search for her blog pigeon hole...

Thanks, will do a search! :)

He will be coming up to my unit! Lets hope everything will ends smoothly here! Today MUST complete!!!!

if not i really dont know what i will do!

he say 10am will reach my place...just now he sent a msg after we sent him a reminder for today appt...he then replied he will reach ard 11+

we shall wait now at our place and see what time he really can reach my door!