Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starlady29

Beware Of Jae Electrical & Renovation - Sebastian Wong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can anyone here pass me info for EMA???

you can write to Mr Yeo from EMA, ema_lw@ema.gov.sg or yeo_see_mang@ema.gov.sg.

my complaint letter is already on standby, just in case he doesn't turn up tmr for my job.

becos of him my reno is greatly delayed...now i cannot move in liao this wk. have to wait till next wk.

all my furnitures and installations etc have to push to next wk liao. dun noe how many times i have postponed the delivery liao

can anyone here pass me info for EMA???

i had similar experience..call him..

i called n his excuse was he tot his workers were at my place alrdy.. u see if he give same excuse..

in the end,he came in the eveninng..evening cannot do drilling, postpone till next day..

yeah u r super lucky man. dun let him ruin your whole reno process. you can look for pigeon hole to recommend her electrician to you.

was quoted cheaper than sebastian and electrical works quite well done according to her. luckily she also never engage sebastian leh

u can search for her blog pigeon hole...

Why don't just go to the police and report him instead of simply blogging here?

yeah u r super lucky man. dun let him ruin your whole reno process. you can look for pigeon hole to recommend her electrician to you.

was quoted cheaper than sebastian and electrical works quite well done according to her. luckily she also never engage sebastian leh

u can search for her blog pigeon hole...

becos the police is not in-charge of such matters...go to them also no use. EMA is. you must go thru wat we have gone thru to understand the frustrated it causes to home owners. somemore we not paying for kuching kurak price leh...

Sebastian is the BEST man! Previously agreed to changed the light and heater switches to Legrand Mallia white colour then now tell me i have to provide it myself cos the cost is too high. WTF...pardon my language but this has really pushed me to my limits. I was standing on the side of the road screaming my head off at him on the phone for more than 30 grueling mins and he have the guts to ask me then how. Summore tell me he will install clipsal switches for me instead which was not wat i wanted. Previously he told me that he can reprogramme the remote for me, but now tell me i nd to pay for the additional wires for the reprogramme. this is really ridiculous man! PLS DUN EVER USE HIS SERVICE! he say he will not do anymore residential jobs...let's just see

Anyone knows which hotel is he currently having a project with? As I understand it, it is somewhere in middle road/bencoolen area. Perhaps his commercial customers will be interested to know what he has been up to.

Anyone knows which hotel is he currently having a project with? As I understand it, it is somewhere in middle road/bencoolen area. Perhaps his commercial customers will be interested to know what he has been up to.

Twins you have outstanding works from him too?

I thought I was the only victim of his poor attitude and lack of professionalism. I engaged his services and in the end a lot of sockets are left undone. I was even left with no Telephone line for 1 month before I hunted him down through Renotalk. I tried to call his line and his worker said he went to Malaysia. Then when I continued to call him, he changed his line. I got to know his new number after I saw a fellow forumner engaging his services. He cheated me 200 dollars!! He mentioned he would get his professional engineer to certified the wire works after I requested for PUB check. I paid the price in the quotation as he mentioned it would be the same. However he did not fulfill his end of his promise. He did not came back ever since and I treat it as a goodness be gone. Did not realized I found my kakis here.

Do not use his services. This guy should be not be even in this line. Should have listened to my ID. As the cost eventually added up to be more expensive. Now I am worried who can help if there are wiring issues as he might have changed his line a few times since a few months ago.

Edited by niversphere

Hi Riversphere, so in the end u still didnt managed to find him to settle ur outstandind works. Wat is the num u have? U can try to get him at +65 9035 3559. I heard from another forum member tat they were unable to find his license num or add in the list of certified electrician leh. Dun noe is he borrowing other ppl's license or may even be unlicensed.

Twins you have outstanding works from him too?

I had dealings with him before. His modus operandi is simple.

1. Give a quotation that usually comes with a discount so that it is more attractive that others,

2. Tell you he needs payment (preferably cash/TT) to secure his fully loaded schedule,

3. Turns up on first day (usually late coz he needs to buy material),

4. Leaves his 2 indian/bangla workers to do the job,

5. Continues to be contactable and shows up before 2nd payment is due,

6. Agrees to every and any thing you want,

7. Chases for 2nd payment (preferably cash/TT) very punctually as soon as wiring us done,

8. Goes MIA from here on, doesn't answer calls or sms,

9. Worker will tell you to pay more if you want job completed coz he is doing job but doesn't get the money,

10. Customer is entrapped.

If he does this for 1 or 2 customers, maybe it can be put down as clever business. But if there are many people caught by this, then it is clearly a pre-meditated attempt to entrap and cheat. Perhaps the group of 'cheated' customers can jointly lodge a police report. Let them investigate.