Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ryantan89

Best Place For Honey Moon ?

Hi,

I m going to marry soon. Any idea on where to go for Honey Moon? I want a romatic memory for me & my bride. Feel free to share your own experience. thanks all :help:

Edited by ryantan89

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i got married in june. went honeymoon to usa west coast for f&e for ard 16 days. superb place. but most pple i think would recomend europe. i would prefer usa. at least language will be easier..

u can go california, places like san franscisco, los angeles, las ***, san diego, grand canyon...

congrats! act the world is so big, it would b tough to nail the best place for honeymoon and very much depends on your travel styles. eg. r u the city person or the beach and bum person? and of cos not forgetting budget. europe and US are nice in their own ways. if this is your first trip out far, i would recommend u start off europe - southern france and italy are slow paced and have great atmosphere.

true. wats impt in a honeymoon is a totally relaxing atmosphere where you spend alot of time with each other instead of rushing to catch trains or being buried in maps trying to find the way around. and absolutely no tours, im a firm believer of FnE. thumbsup.gif

like my "honeymoon", we spent in Bali, we enjoyed as well. the cheap food, cheap massages, we thoroughly pampered ourselves! :yamseng:

• Like 1

Jus share, my honeymoon in maldives.

www.facebook.com%2Fmedia%2Fset%2F%3Fset%3Da.10150883816759385.414594.684684384%26type%3D1%26l%3D65936a0957

To share

We chose Santorini, Greece for our honeymoon tour.

Great romantic place!! Definitely recommend for people who like the Mediterranean ! Blue sky, great sun set, every corner like a post card!!

May be a bit too late to comment, but still....

I think the most common places for honeymoon would be Maldives and Santorini if you are looking for a romantic feel. I haven't thought of where I would want to go for my honeymoon but definitely would be somewhere away from the city, where it feels more natural and relaxing. Ultimately, it's not just about the place, but the experience you have together with your other half.

Hope the tread-starter have had an awesome honeymoon.

OK all the big places we all know, but if boo looi -

If no money, go Lombok - terrific beaches, nice ambiance (a good alternative to beer belly aussie-d Bali)

If want some indochine flavour - Go Danang Vietnam then down to Hoi An for a nice yesteryear feel.

If you want an out of the world beach but dun pay maldives price, go to Bantayan Island off Cebu (3hr drive) - check out their bamboo villa. I

If broke until.. then go to Koh Lipe, connect via Hat yai. It's called the Maldives of Thailand with nice island flavour cafes and stays.

If REALLY broke until... then Yogjakarta, stay at the kampung resort D'Omah, visit yesterday city and wish for a kid at the world famous Borobudor temple.

i think it should be Spain! Barcelona! You can go shopping there, rest on the beach and visit cultural places. It will not be borring, i promise) Rent a flat in the center at www.dormis.com and enjoy!