Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

I travelled from upper bukit timah to orchard lor

means when u go buy the phone, you must within 1-2 days bring back and say your phone is not working. lol!!!

They just dont wanna compensate cos (1) they are only the service provider (2) they are hinting that it's wear and tear or my fault that i lost my data plus i should just go back to RIM.

If that is the case, I believe Starhub or M1 also won't compensate lost of data, since all 3 are service providers for telecommunication, they are practicing the same "law of compensation". My company staff are using BB, so far no problem. You might have got the defect BB. So now your phone is still not fixed? Have they replied?

Edited by ayazumi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If that is the case, I believe Starhub or M1 also won't compensate lost of data, since all 3 are service providers for telecommunication, they are practicing the same "law of compensation". My company staff are using BB, so far no problem. You might have got the defect BB. So now your phone is still not fixed? Have they replied?

Mine is the 9900 which has problem. I believe companies have not started using this model. They reinstalled the software. Now ok. I got other friends who had problem with this model as well.

The telco has not replied.

Just my 2 cents worth of what the ...

Recd a call from Starhub telemarketer (private number) on Sat and was told that my SCV plan will be expiring in mid April. If I renew NOW (means on the spot, immediately over the phone), it will be much cheaper than what I am paying currently. Told her that since I will be moving out for abt 2 mths and the temp place would already have SCV blah blah .. can I re-contract from mid-July. She said "CALL 1633" and then hung up on me.

Ohh.. such good service. How can I renew over the phone when I know nuts about her. No name, no face, no phone number? Or is this common practice and I'm just a mountain tortoise? Previously, Starhub personal would come round knocking on doors for SCV subscribers and when we are game to re-contract, documentations were done on the spot. :dunno:

Mine is the 9900 which has problem. I believe companies have not started using this model. They reinstalled the software. Now ok. I got other friends who had problem with this model as well.

The telco has not replied.

9900 was the latest that time. Luckily I ordered the older models for my bosses. Otherwise every now and then they will disturb me for phone breakdown. Now they have phased out the older version, forcing people to take 9900 already.

Just my 2 cents worth of what the ...

Recd a call from Starhub telemarketer (private number) on Sat and was told that my SCV plan will be expiring in mid April. If I renew NOW (means on the spot, immediately over the phone), it will be much cheaper than what I am paying currently. Told her that since I will be moving out for abt 2 mths and the temp place would already have SCV blah blah .. can I re-contract from mid-July. She said "CALL 1633" and then hung up on me.

Ohh.. such good service. How can I renew over the phone when I know nuts about her. No name, no face, no phone number? Or is this common practice and I'm just a mountain tortoise? Previously, Starhub personal would come round knocking on doors for SCV subscribers and when we are game to re-contract, documentations were done on the spot. :dunno:

maybe they outsourced this marketing service? so you not taking it = no sales = no $$?

9900 was the latest that time. Luckily I ordered the older models for my bosses. Otherwise every now and then they will disturb me for phone breakdown. Now they have phased out the older version, forcing people to take 9900 already.

my company IT guy told me he didnt change to 9900 for company users cos it has known problem with the software. i think the software is upgraded now. u check before you change for them bah. if not real problem. my friend lost all her contacts.

my company IT guy told me he didnt change to 9900 for company users cos it has known problem with the software. i think the software is upgraded now. u check before you change for them bah. if not real problem. my friend lost all her contacts.

I asked Singtel 2 weeks ago for the 79xx series, they don't supply anymore. In the end no choice, got the 9900 for one staff. I hope she don't keep coming to me for BB problems.

I asked Singtel 2 weeks ago for the 79xx series, they don't supply anymore. In the end no choice, got the 9900 for one staff. I hope she don't keep coming to me for BB problems.

hiak hiak. check the software and upgrade for her if there's any new version.

maybe they outsourced this marketing service? so you not taking it = no sales = no $$?

ya.. those that call you using private numbers are mostly outsourced to those telemarketing company.. i had problem with my Mio Home subscription last time too which made me end up with 2 internet account from Singtel.. eventually resolved the problem by cancelling the Mio Home after 1 month+. had to call them every few days to complain about my problem.. every call about 1/2-1hr of waiting time. wasted so much of my time as Mio TV wasn't working, phone line wasn't working, etc etc..so much trouble.. :( reasoned with the manager of the outsourced company until they agreed to waive off my subscription and cancellation charges for the Mio Home package. no way am i gonna pay for services which was not satifactory..

ya.. those that call you using private numbers are mostly outsourced to those telemarketing company.. i had problem with my Mio Home subscription last time too which made me end up with 2 internet account from Singtel.. eventually resolved the problem by cancelling the Mio Home after 1 month+. had to call them every few days to complain about my problem.. every call about 1/2-1hr of waiting time. wasted so much of my time as Mio TV wasn't working, phone line wasn't working, etc etc..so much trouble.. :( reasoned with the manager of the outsourced company until they agreed to waive off my subscription and cancellation charges for the Mio Home package. no way am i gonna pay for services which was not satifactory..

i made **** lots of noise before they arranged a technician to come down lor. but still i find starhub services better than singtel.

i made **** lots of noise before they arranged a technician to come down lor. but still i find starhub services better than singtel.

no matter how bad is starhub, i also think they are better than singtel.