Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear peeps (whom I have been talking to..sorry to the rest but hope you understand),

Please come to our house for a chit-chat/gathering on 14 Apr 4pm. We want to know more friends by putting faces to the nicks we have been talking to. Add your names here and we'll PM you our contact number.

1. Getzski & friend

2. May_dream

3. Mae29

We will be at Getzski's place prior to this.

Sincerely yours

burn and drink no use 1..... burn liao words also gone.. nothing absorbed.

Totally understood. I got 2 of my qualifications part time. Total 5 years.

He very busy lah. No time for mahjong.

LOL...... ya, he sleep also not enough liao..

That day just meet him as he want to walk through the quotation ; p .. after my meeting at 7+pm, he have 1 more house visit + going back office to do some paper work :bow: :bow:

:jawdrop: I got short term memory, cannot study too early. I am taking part-time degree. And yes, Sunday 7PM exam, my school likes to hold exam on Sundays

SO QIAO!! i also!!!! institution provider starts with K? University starts with M?

hohohohohohoh scarly classmates wor hahahahaha

SO QIAO!! i also!!!! institution provider starts with K? University starts with M?

hohohohohohoh scarly classmates wor hahahahaha

HAHAHAHA! I think we are in same university. Starts with M, but my institution provider starts with S

HAHAHAHA! I think we are in same university. Starts with M, but my institution provider starts with S

oooo haha nod nod i know le. May i know what module you taking?? if same date probably same too! hehehe JIA YOU!!!

oooo haha nod nod i know le. May i know what module you taking?? if same date probably same too! hehehe JIA YOU!!!

Let me be the 1000th to post reply here.

I am taking HRM and MGMT. How about you? Same?

Wah... HRM not easy lea... Me Marketing & Public relations :)

I am taking Professional Comm this trimester. 2 weeks later exam liao. Next trimester I am taking Cultural and Media policy as elective. Have you taken this module? Is this module easy?

whahahaha....now become study blog? heee....we got problem with starhub connectivity so 1 week no internet. poor us!!!

whahahaha....now become study blog? heee....we got problem with starhub connectivity so 1 week no internet. poor us!!!

study is good :) using fiber or cable? how come need so long to solve.. i thought normally can be fixed within 3 working days..