Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

dunno leh. i thnik dinner time, if you gals wanna do some happypanning.

may......pls chip in here.

if we want to go both places, then one would have to be earlier and one later loh. let all of you decide lah... who wants to host earlier and who to host later.

but the happypanning is just a joke. no way i am going to cook at someone's house. hahaha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if we want to go both places, then one would have to be earlier and one later loh. let all of you decide lah... who wants to host earlier and who to host later.

but the happypanning is just a joke. no way i am going to cook at someone's house. hahaha...

chey.....i thought that morning i need to do a supermarket run and prepare the ingredients for yo.

chey.....i thought that morning i need to do a supermarket run and prepare the ingredients for yo.

hahhahaha.... i only know how to cook at my own kitchen leh....

Mine gone case!! Haha.. Die die i will decide on my contractor by next monday..

you still haven't decide? my gosh! you really taking a long long time... cannot imagine when you start your reno. some decision got to make quite fast.... especially the problem already in your face.

oops.....wrong reply.

LOL... no worries.

Wonder how come I miss your T-Blog. But manage to catch up ; p just finish reading ; p

LOL... no worries.

Wonder how come I miss your T-Blog. But manage to catch up ; p just finish reading ; p

thanks for reading.

i was hoping to update with more pics once i manage to decorate up the place.

We have come to almost an end to our renovation. There are some minor accessories to install and the tile to replace.

The renovation journey has not been exactly easy. The initial phase of knowing what we want (the look and feel) to choosing the contractor to choosing the tiles.

It was during the tiling phase where we have some differences with the contractor, then the rectification and carpentry as well. I also think it is because he is handling quite a number of projects as well as having to go for reservist. I find the most lacking is communication. The experience should be better if it is done well.

This doesnt mean the contractor is no good. He did installation of accessories (other areas out of kitchen and toilets) foc for us. Generally, he did manage the time schedule well as we are well ahead of the original schedule. The overall package price he gave us is also reasonable.

I would also like to thank all my supporters here, thank my partner, my parents, my contractor, my pets, my teachers...etc. lol!!

This is not the end!!! I will still come back to post and kapoh lots!!

Most none zen of me.

Reno is a tiring process, be it mentality or physically. But once finished, you will feel a great sense of achievement! Generally I think most of the contractors here are quite good. There might be a bit of problems here and there but as long as we get a complete house.. I think we are very blessed :) Your place is looking good and even with some of the flooring 'untouched', you have successfully created a new modern look as compared to the place you first took over. It is now cosy, homely and somehow I got this 'muji' concept feeling (Luv it!) when looking at the pics. Most importantly, you and Grace have managed to create this look within your budget and with the right furniture. Well done :thumbs up:

Mine gone case!! Haha.. Die die i will decide on my contractor by next monday..

Never mind Terrain, take your time to decide the right one. I also took a long long time. This is huge sum of money not just few hundred bucks issue. Good luck ;)

Hi valerie, we didnt do the floor for living room and rooms cos we wanna keep cost low. That's why even before we got a contractor, we decided we want white furnishings as far as possible to make the place bright.

Wow, no need to spend on flooring and yet still can make the place look good!

Facing rooms

img2012032500774.jpg

img2012032600796.jpg

img2012032500775.jpg

img2012032600797.jpg

white door painted look nice, i think it will turn slightly off white. may i know white color is it Nippon gloss white 9052?