Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

next time you need to use a contractor might be many many years down the road la.... hahaahhaha....

hahhaa....maybe i strike Toto leh...then can shift house again.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

1 word >>> swee!

As for quality, you happy can le.

hey albert! thanks a lot! I am looking forward to seeing your blog. no need mention of names if sensitive. i wanna see great ideas around here!

Congrats Neoby! Your place is very cosy and nice.. You use a lot of white furniture but luckily your floor is not white.. it gives the cosy feel. :thumbs up:

Hi valerie, we didnt do the floor for living room and rooms cos we wanna keep cost low. That's why even before we got a contractor, we decided we want white furnishings as far as possible to make the place bright.

Hi valerie, we didnt do the floor for living room and rooms cos we wanna keep cost low. That's why even before we got a contractor, we decided we want white furnishings as far as possible to make the place bright.

floor can "upgrade" to laminated flooring without hacking in the future....one baby step at a time, as long as you leave provisions for the upgrade.

floor can "upgrade" to laminated flooring without hacking in the future....one baby step at a time, as long as you leave provisions for the upgrade.

me got doggy. if kenna pee then gone case. thats why we didnt do laminates.

lol...if my old dog is still around, i would also leave the old tile as is.

no worries about doggy pee and poo... got water proof laminates that suitable for this kind of situation. If not how PSB certified for laminate use for AVA testing facilities build around our island.

no worries about doggy pee and poo... got water proof laminates that suitable for this kind of situation. If not how PSB certified for laminate use for AVA testing facilities build around our island.

test environment depends how they test it. i have learned not to completely trust that. eg a iso9001 certified company does not mean it is good. but i'll see how lah.

Hey nice white home ; )

When will your house warming be ? ; p

Can I self invite :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

oops.....wrong reply.

Edited by getzski