Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

white door painted look nice, i think it will turn slightly off white. may i know white color is it Nippon gloss white 9052?

Don't know worr...but it's Nippon.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Reno is a tiring process, be it mentality or physically. But once finished, you will feel a great sense of achievement! Generally I think most of the contractors here are quite good. There might be a bit of problems here and there but as long as we get a complete house.. I think we are very blessed :) Your place is looking good and even with some of the flooring 'untouched', you have successfully created a new modern look as compared to the place you first took over. It is now cosy, homely and somehow I got this 'muji' concept feeling (Luv it!) when looking at the pics. Most importantly, you and Grace have managed to create this look within your budget and with the right furniture. Well done :thumbs up:

Wahahaha.....thanks leh. For saying got muji look. So happy :)

Dear peeps (whom I have been talking to..sorry to the rest but hope you understand),

Please come to our house for a chit-chat/gathering on 14 Apr 4pm. We want to know more friends by putting faces to the nicks we have been talking to. Add your names here and we'll PM you our contact number.

1. Getzski & friend

2. May_dream & ?

We will be at Getzski's place prior to this.

Sincerely yours

We would love to join you guys, but I have a school exam on 15 April, so need to stay at home study over the weekends.

Sunday? You doing part-time?

haha....teacher never tell you cannot study last minute meh?

Edited by NeoBY

Sunday? You doing part-time?

haha....teacher never tell you cannot study last minute meh?

:jawdrop: I got short term memory, cannot study too early. I am taking part-time degree. And yes, Sunday 7PM exam, my school likes to hold exam on Sundays

Edited by ayazumi

Dear peeps (whom I have been talking to..sorry to the rest but hope you understand),

Please come to our house for a chit-chat/gathering on 14 Apr 4pm. We want to know more friends by putting faces to the nicks we have been talking to. Add your names here and we'll PM you our contact number.

1. Getzski & friend

2. May_dream & ?

We will be at Getzski's place prior to this.

Sincerely yours

why i have a "& ?" next to my name? are you thinking of me inviting someone? i am alone lah..hahaah...

why i have a "& ?" next to my name? are you thinking of me inviting someone? i am alone lah..hahaah...

up to you worr..i am trying to be polite.

:jawdrop: I got short term memory, cannot study too early. I am taking part-time degree. And yes, Sunday 7PM exam, my school likes to hold exam on Sundays

like this easier to burn everything and drink :)