Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

another tip on the salty part... dont put too much salt cos everyone taste bud are different, not salty enough later can add soy sauce or dip into a small dish of soy sauce.

my bah kuet kut teh i use the ready-made "Song Fa" powder 1 packet (inside has 2 bags), 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of light kikoman soy sauce, 20 medium size whole garlic over 2-3 liter of alkaline water. Put all ingredients into room temperature water and bring to a boil on big fire, then slimmer boil on medium-low fire for another 30-40 minutes.

yesterday i didnt cook, high chances will cook tonight, maybe i shoot some pictures to show the process.

add some dong quai, ginseng and gojizi to "herbalize" the soup la....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

another tip on the salty part... dont put too much salt cos everyone taste bud are different, not salty enough later can add soy sauce or dip into a small dish of soy sauce.

my bah kuet kut teh i use the ready-made "Song Fa" powder 1 packet (inside has 2 bags), 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of light kikoman soy sauce, 20 medium size whole garlic over 2-3 liter of alkaline water. Put all ingredients into room temperature water and bring to a boil on big fire, then slimmer boil on medium-low fire for another 30-40 minutes.

yesterday i didnt cook, high chances will cook tonight, maybe i shoot some pictures to show the process.

video will be better :sport-smiley-004:

add some dong quai, ginseng and gojizi to "herbalize" the soup la....

dong quai and ginseng too heaty; gojizi and garlic dont go well together with bah kut teh, boil with whole chicken to make steamboat soup base will be nicer. dong quai and ginseng are heaty herbs, chicken is cold, just nice to neutralize the heat.

video will be better :sport-smiley-004:

i'm not so high tech. take photo can lah.

dont know why suddenly think of xo seafood steamboat... the soup base use alkaline water boil with XO, dong quai, ginseng, red dates and gojizi, dry scallop, white fungus and whole chicken boil over for a few hours, when use with steamboat will be consider as double-boil. ingredients include red grouper, crab, prawn, fresh scallop, sea cucumber, golden needle mushroom, japanese flower mushroom, black fungus, dong hoon, white cabbage, raddish and dung owe.

i'm not so high tech. take photo can lah.

dont know why suddenly think of xo seafood steamboat... the soup base use alkaline water boil with XO, dong quai, ginseng, red dates and gojizi, dry scallop, white fungus and whole chicken boil over for a few hours, when use with steamboat will be consider as double-boil. ingredients include red grouper, crab, prawn, fresh scallop, sea cucumber, golden needle mushroom, japanese flower mushroom, black fungus, dong hoon, white cabbage, raddish and dung owe.

where is this xo seafood steamboat? the way you explained it, sound really delicious! :dribble::dribble:

where is this xo seafood steamboat? the way you explained it, sound really delicious! :dribble::dribble:

haha... the one my designer brought us (me & wifey) to is located at Geylang Lorong 15, the name of coffee shop is call 廘港小镇, yellow sign board. we also brought our friends there to eat, they all love it but they say they dare not come that part of Geylang to eat (no prositute but many many contractors and uncle eat and drink there).

Edited by taichipanda

haha... the one my designer brought us (me & wifey) to is located at Geylang Lorong 15, the name of coffee shop is call 廘港小镇, yellow sign board. we also brought our friends there to eat, they all love it but they say they dare not come that part of Geylang to eat (no prositute but many many contractors and uncle eat and drink there).

just many contractors and uncles only mah... nothing to be afraid of. ok, next time i try.... scared to go geylang cos difficult to find parking. :bangwall:

just many contractors and uncles only mah... nothing to be afraid of. ok, next time i try.... scared to go geylang cos difficult to find parking. :bangwall:

that area is really difficult to find parking... friends turn turn turn and turn ended up park at Lorong 17.

when ordering the XO fish head steamboat, you can add extra ingredients at extra fee, we usually add golden needle mushroom, add fresh scallop, add sea cucumber, add dung owe, add extra portion of fish meat (red grouper), can also add extra serving of XO. the last 6 of us were there, bill came to about $110, got also order a few dishes + drinks.

i want to gather some friends to try my improved version of XO fish head steamboat with special soup base and extra power ingredients.

The gmarket chair i bought. postman very nice. left it in the meter room outside my house cos i was not at home.

IMG_20120518_194347.jpg

IMG_20120518_194618.jpg

IMG_20120518_194725.jpg

The chair is quite comfy

Some of the stuff i asked my contractor to rectify

IMG_20120519_105311.jpg

This tile was on top so I couldnt see.

IMG_20120519_132423.jpg

There are other rectifications as well.