Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

ahhh....ok. my dog cant eat chicken so only pork for him.

Betty also cant eat chicken... so whenever i steam fish or make pork dish, she will get steam cod/salmon as side dish to her Home Cooked Food of 2 steamed pork meat ball with broccoli, pumpkin and brown rice.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wahh.. the look of bak kut teh makes me hungry :dribble:

Bak kut teh with yau char kway :thumbs up:

I have leftover bak kut teh soup from last night; tonight going to use it as stock to boil meat dumpling and maybe steamed half a dozen xiao小 tung湯 bao包.

*yummy yum yum* :dribble:

wah.. food blog as well as reno.

good :dancingqueen: lol i was intending to "torture" hubby and girls with 'new" experiments while learning off youtube, now i got another avenue :D

Any soup that require boiling for a few hours (like Buddha jump over the wall) i will use a pressure cooker for the final boil, just need 20-30 minutes instead of 4 hours.

The gmarket chair i bought. postman very nice. left it in the meter room outside my house cos i was not at home.

IMG_20120518_194347.jpg

IMG_20120518_194618.jpg

IMG_20120518_194725.jpg

The chair is quite comfy

Okie, thanks for sharing, will buy :D

Betty also cant eat chicken... so whenever i steam fish or make pork dish, she will get steam cod/salmon as side dish to her Home Cooked Food of 2 steamed pork meat ball with broccoli, pumpkin and brown rice.

so good food!! brown rice makes them fat leh. i only feed dry food..salmon and potatoes with occasional of venison can food.

I have leftover bak kut teh soup from last night; tonight going to use it as stock to boil meat dumpling and maybe steamed half a dozen xiao小 tung湯 bao包.

*yummy yum yum* :dribble:

aiyo aiyo aiyo!!!! yummy!!! must make more lah :P

never use long enough to try if the cushion last though

With the look, it still worth the $$ even you just place it **** room.

With the look, it still worth the $$ even you just place it **** room.

huh? place in room for what? it's now my favourite chair to watch tv and eat

aiyo aiyo aiyo!!!! yummy!!! must make more lah :P

since you also have dog at home, i shall post Betty's daily Home Cooked Food (HCF) preparation photo at your t-blog, hope you dont mind.

my alkaline water system can save the acidic water in a separate container, i use it to bath Betty once a week, her skin condition (genetic) is getting better.

since you also have dog at home, i shall post Betty's daily Home Cooked Food (HCF) preparation photo at your t-blog, hope you dont mind.

my alkaline water system can save the acidic water in a separate container, i use it to bath Betty once a week, her skin condition (genetic) is getting better.

sure!! do you make treats for Betty? If so, share pls

sure!! do you make treats for Betty? If so, share pls

Congrats... page 32 le.

Her treats are mainly fruits; red apple, papaya, rock melon, blueberries and cherry.

Only whenever she LS, i will feed her a seed or 2 "cat-mountain-king" durian.

Congrats... page 32 le.

Her treats are mainly fruits; red apple, papaya, rock melon, blueberries and cherry.

Only whenever she LS, i will feed her a seed or 2 "cat-mountain-king" durian.

we feed durian, guava, apple, banana for fruits. then once in a while those pet shop packet treats. everything without chicken and wheat.

we feed durian, guava, apple, banana for fruits. then once in a while those pet shop packet treats. everything without chicken and wheat.

Durian is for emergency case of sever lau sai (watery motion, weak to walk); if soft motion, then feed guava (must avoid the seed, their stomach cannot digest). Durian and guava are heaty fruits, human eat too much also cannot pung sai. I try to avoid pet shop treats, dont know what they made of; sometime i ordered freshly bake treats from Furry Pets and pick them up personally.

Betty love durian pancake, easily to make, just mix durian puree with flour, then pour the dough over non-stick pan, then roll into a stick and slice into pieces.

I think this is good deal. I received through email.

Hi there,

HTL Sofa Sale is now on! Armchair from $250, 2Seater from $400, 3Seater from $650 & L-shape sofas from $800! Free delivery!

Hurry down to HTL at 11 Gul Circle S(629567). Call 67475050 for more details.

Opening hours: 26th May 2012, Saturday from 10am to 4pm.

Hope to see you then.

Thanks & Best Regards,

HTL