Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

NeoBy, borrow your blog a while since got so many peoples comment about Ikea here, anyone got this from Ikea?

255425_0_4-1900-modern-dinnerware.jpg

DINERA18-piece plates/bowls

How's the quality? got rust or not? :jawdrop:

NeoBy, borrow your blog a while since got so many peoples comment about Ikea here, anyone got this from Ikea?

I got that bowl since uni time until now. It is very durable! But the only downside is the bottom part is not thick enough. When we put hot stuff in the bowl, it is almost impossible to carry the bowl with your bare hands - too hot!! Durable, but design wise not user friendly.

this one how to rust? i got a set from ikea. forgot the model. can microwave as well

Hi BY, you have been using this SAMSUNG washer - WF8692, right? Any complaints about it? I'm thinking to get one. :)

yeap. i find it noisy especially when it spins. got this high pitch yeeeee.....sound. but i think those top load one also noisy, without the high pitch sound. other than that it's working well. but if i can choose, i will try to get a bigger load one. 2 in the family with 1 week clothes, i usually need to wash in 2 separate loads.

yeap. i find it noisy especially when it spins. got this high pitch yeeeee.....sound. but i think those top load one also noisy, without the high pitch sound. other than that it's working well. but if i can choose, i will try to get a bigger load one. 2 in the family with 1 week clothes, i usually need to wash in 2 separate loads.

Yours not 8kg? 8kg cannot fit 2 person clothes per week?

Yours not 8kg? 8kg cannot fit 2 person clothes per week?

Mine 7kg. Vast difference in price between the 2 I remember.

Mine 7kg. Vast difference in price between the 2 I remember.

Oh... 7kg shouldn't be too bad too. Maybe washers often then 7 days?

Wah! High pitch .. can you hear it even from the bedroom?

I think 7kg should be fine for us, as I have the habit of separating the dark colour and light colour clothes, so end up we need to wash clothes about 3 times a week. I just hope there is a washer that comes with two compartments so that we can wash dark and light colour clothes separately and at the same time! :D

Edited by ValerieLow

Oh... 7kg shouldn't be too bad too. Maybe washers often then 7 days?

what you mean? dont understand worr.

BTW, the ring doesnt fit. keep forgetting to tell you.

Edited by NeoBY

Wah! High pitch .. can you hear it even from the bedroom?

I think 7kg should be fine for us, as I have the habit of separating the dark colour and light colour clothes, so end up we need to wash clothes about 3 times a week. I just hope there is a washer that comes with two compartments so that we can wash dark and light colour clothes separately and at the same time! :D

I can hear from living room. bedroom i think cannot. usually we wash twice a week. if once a week then likely to be 2 loads. hahaha.....then ur washing machine must be very big leh.

I can hear from living room. bedroom i think cannot. usually we wash twice a week. if once a week then likely to be 2 loads. hahaha.....then ur washing machine must be very big leh.

I'm also using the same model as you... the spinning sound is not as loud as my old Ariston that decide to broke down for good after shifting house. Got it at $480 from BKC.

what you mean? dont understand worr.

BTW, the ring doesnt fit. keep forgetting to tell you.

means, wash with 5 days interval instead of 7 days (a week) lah. then no need to wash 2 loads loh...

the ring have to fit in at the right angle.... did you try all angle to push it in?

I'm also using the same model as you... the spinning sound is not as loud as my old Ariston that decide to broke down for good after shifting house. Got it at $480 from BKC.

issit? your price is cheap leh. i think i got it for 500+ with a free vacuum cleaner.